IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
Some of us in the Caregiver/Little community are starting a means of communicating with each other! We are trying to get an Awareness Week up and running! This is to help those in our community silently, and safely, show who we are to other Caregivers and Littles!

Here is How:

Starting September 26, 2016 those who wish to participate is to wear a piece of ribbon on their left wrist for the whole last week of September. We want to make this a monthly thing! So the last week of each month will be the time to wear your ribbon to signal other members of the community which role you are and that you are open to friendship! Each role has a designed color and needs to have the first letter of their role written clearly on the ribbon itself.

Ribbon Colors:

Daddies - Blue (with a letter D written on it)

Mommies - Purple (with a letter M written on it)

Boy Littles - Green (with a letter L written on it)

Girl Littles - Pink (with a letter L written on it)

Middles - Orange (with letter T written on it)

Switches - Yellow (with a letter S written on it)

We are trying to spread this as far as we can. Too many people in our community feel alone or segregated because it is incredibly hard to find each other. So help spread the word!

Remember! This is a SAFE means of communication! Do NOT wear a ribbon if you do not want anyone (in the community) to know who you are! DO NOT mistreat this process as well! Just because someone is showing who they are does not give you the right to harass them as a fellow member!

Lets make this movement work, everyone! We need to stick together! There are enough people out there who do not like our community! This will allow our support systems to grow!

(Please speed this. This is really picking speed. Keep it going!)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]