IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By onedaydude
Ok, so i am extremely new to this dynamic, I have been interested in it for a long time but never really started. i honestly have no idea my age range, or how to act. ive done a bit of roleplaying before, but that was for a computer game called World of Warcraft. so its roleplaying but not the same. im really asking for tips, or forum posts, or advice really anything to help me learn to embrace the little in me.
By CuddleBugMonster
:D hi. I'm new too. Well kinda. I've been a little for a long time, but I didn't know I was being a 'little' do you have a Big? I do! Having a Big makes all the difference. I would go to a toy store and look at toys. What interests you most? That can help you find your age. Buy a teddy. All kids like teddies. I want a big one. Think of games you would play if someone was to play with you. Would you play pretend? Or dolls? Or patty cake? It's up to you! I hope you find your Big.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]