IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I have been into ddlg for a while now but i never actually acted on it. And while I am ready to try and find a daddy, I recently got pregnant. I just want to ask anyone what their take on a little being pregnant is? And if there is a chance that I may find that someone special or if I should just give up while I am ahead?
I'm a parent.
It will change who you are in the long run but if you're a little then you're a little. I love my child and wouldn't give him up for the world. It hasn't made finding a daddy and harder. Truth is, when you find a daddy who is truly worthy of your time and love, they are going to accept the fact that you have a child and look that child too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I don't personally think you have to should ever feel like you need to change your role or anything like that just because you're going to have a biological child of your own soon. I wanted to reply even though I'm new here because I had read someone suggest that you become a Mommy or take on a caregiver role instead and this isn't something I really agree with 100%. And I wanted to let you know that this hasn't been necessary or my experience personally in my own case.

A lot of people including myself see their role as something deeply ingrained into them and as being a huge part of who they are as a person. It's not even always possible to change this so if you feel like you still need to be your little and/or submissive self, please don't feel like having a baby ever has to stop you.

I myself am a submissive little who also has a child and I have known many other girls in the same situation as me. As MooMooMixALot said, having a child WILL change you. But it won't change you in the ways that you'd expect. And it will be a positive change. However, this change doesn't mean that you are not going to be able to find a Daddy or that you'll never get to act small yourself and experience being a little again.

A good Daddy will not only care for you despite your having a child but will also grow to care for your child too as he/she will be an extension of yourself.
If you'd ever like to talk to another little/sub who has also gone through having a child (my son is two), please feel free to message me anytime. I'd really like to make some new friends anyway! Haha
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]