IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ThatMan
So, my little girl is turning thirty next month. The big 30. She is very concerned that she is getting older. Too old, even. I'm older than her anyway and I think she already looks very young for her age. I'd guess her for around early 20s. Her aging or just age itself is not an issue for me. I love her. I am with an ADULT. I don't want to be with a teenager, you know? How can I assure her that her biological age isn't relevant to her being little? My little. How do other littles deal with getting physically older? I assume it's a common insecurity within the scene. Everyone has to physically and biologically grow up sometime.
First off... Don't grow up... IT'S A TRAP!!!
Secondly, I turn biologically 30 soon too *gasp* but I just have to keep reminding myself that age is just a # and you are only as old as you feel. It is good that she looks young. I do too. Just keep reminding her that you love her just the way she is and maybe you can do something special for her Little on her birthday. Maybe buy her a Little pressie.. have cupcakes, something to make her Little feel special and remind her that she has you and you know her REAL age. (wink)
By JuneStar
I have the same issue as your little, ThatMan. I am quite insecure over aging. I didn't really think I was until somewhat recently when I ended up with hurt feelings by comments made that weren't intended to be hurtful or negative towards me.

My only advice is to show her that you like that she's biologically aging yet remaining just as youthful mentally. It'd mean a lot to me, personally, to see my Daddy be very happy over my physically aging but still staying having littlespace times and whatnot.

Princess has a good idea too in buying her a present specifically for her little side for her birthday or having a littles-style birthday party. (Ddlg birthday party?! heck yes!)
By Taboolicious
Whoa I thought the whole point of being with a little is that they are LITTLE...? I wouldn't be any fun otherwise and I don't think I could be satisfied otherwise.
By JuneStar
Taboolicious wrote:Whoa I thought the whole point of being with a little is that they are LITTLE...? I wouldn't be any fun otherwise and I don't think I could be satisfied otherwise.
I really hope you're not serious. If you're joking then you're not funny.
Littles come in all shapes, sizes, races, backgrounds, and ages. Everyone we're talking about here is of legal consenting age (18+ or 21+ depending on where they live). If you're here because you want to talk about interacting sexually with real children or people who are biologically younger than the age of consent (like teens and younger) then you don't belong here. This is not a place for sick pedophiles.

If you mean that you like physically small-structured people (like women who are 21 but physically are shorter than average or have a small, per-pubescent frame) then you should be respectful that we're not all like that. We physically look like the average adult woman, usually, and that's okay. We're often only little on the inside.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]