IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
okay, so I got on the mobile chat late last night and thought I was talking to a little! I was excited because I just recently turned eighteen, so I was just recently able to join this site and the ddlg community!! Anyway it turns out the little was actually a daddy and as soon as we started talking he started telling me how no one talks to him and how sad he was and then he started being pushy! Well I didn't want to be mean but he was being pushy and asking for my kik, which I don't even have one cause it's just a place for hookups, and my phone number! I didn't give my number to him but that seemed to make him upset and then he started talking about wanting to be my daddy and me answering him by texting yes daddy or no daddy! We had just meet! All this made me feel so uncomfortable but I didn't want to be mean to him! I feel bad that others ignore him but I felt really uncomfortable when talking to him! Did I do the right thing by saying I just wanted to be friends and talk to him on public chat? and what do I do now that he is private messaging me? I am not naive enough to think this won't happen in the future and that is why I am asking for advice from more experienced members now instead of later!
Hi there!

Report him for harassment so that we can actually do something. No means no and he needs to accept that and not pressure someone into something with him just because he's lonely and feels guilt-tripping someone is acceptable (it's not okay). Please provide us screen shots, the chat log, or whatever other material you can as proof of this occurrence. If you don't let the moderator team know, but just post about an anonymous user not taking no as an answer, then we can't really bring it to his attention that his behavior unacceptable in our safe-space community. We can't correct the problem.

So, no, you haven't finished out doing the right thing yet. It was right to let him know privately and publicly. Since he's continued to push, and guilt-trip you since "everybody ignores" him, then you need to report him. If he's doing this to you then he's doing this to other people in the community too. He's ruining our safe-space by pressuring people, and none of us appreciate that behavior.

Our site is not a dating/hook-up site. We aren't here to help people find a special someone. We aren't a singles match-making zone. We are primarily here to build friendships and exchange knowledge to learn and grow in our shared interests.

I sincerely apologize that you were bothered by a member who pushed you to become involved with them through our chat room. Please don't let that one experience spoil your time here in our community. Report the user so that we can get this behavior stopped.

-Admin.
By teddyNdummy
Although what the admin says is correct, you should report somebody if they are harassing you, what I always say is "You don't know what you don't know until you know you don't know it" lol... so if you weren't aware you should/could report this person, from a "moral" point of view you I'd say you did exactly the right thing.

No person should be subjected to harassment or guilt trips. No does mean no, and if you - or anybody - says no, that should always, always be respected. This goes for anybody else reading this: If you are on the receiving end of harassment or pressure, don't give in. Don't ever give out personal details if you don't feel 100% comfortable with it. If you're unsure about giving out kik usernames or email or phone number or your name or location, then don't do it. If the person is decent, they will understand and be patient. If they harass you further, then they aren't decent - and now you're aware that you are able to report them and you'll be supported :stuffie:

Hope your future experiences are better, and try and remain confident that you did nothing wrong in not giving in. And if it happens again, copy and paste the chat window and send it to the admins, then they can sort out the silly poo poo head! :yes:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]