IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By BabyShortcake
Hey guys! I've been a little my whole life since I was little, and I always just played by myself because I'm shy, but lately I've been getting out into the community more.
It hasn't been all roses...
I was just wondering if anybody else has encountered bullying or discrimination from other Littles. I don't understand the hostility I perceive between physically intimate/nonsexual and regressive/nonregressive. I can assume things based on our psychological tendancies, but scientists don't make assumptions! Hehehehe
So have any of you been bullied or picked on, and were you able to turn the situation around somehow so that everyone could still play together?
By teddyNdummy
I have to say - and I know this will likely be hugely unhelpful! But I've personally never had any problems with other littles. For me, the little side of things isn't physically intimate, it's a comfort/coping mechanism thingy-ma-bob, but I've been friends with people on the other side and never experienced bullying. I am so sorry to hear you have! I've not really heard of it from other people either. I have heard of problems and bullying between daddy doms and littles, being possessive and bullying, making unwanted advances. I wonder if anybody else has had experiences like you...
:hi: I've seen it happen before. I was able to step in and defend her, even though no one knew about my littleness. Some is just harmless teasing. Then there's totally singling people out and trying to hurt them for no reason. I know most times someone else isn't gunna be there to help you out at that specific time. But remember they're out there and they care. Its not a fix all but I hope it helps at least a little. no pun intended even if it works really well. :bye:
:paci:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]