IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm new to this, well not really but I'm new to just letting it out in the open. When I first realized I was with my Ex Gf and I asked her if she wanted to try a few things out and she said yes, well we were having our fun and I didn't want to be done, well she rolled her eyes at me I rolled her over and smacked her booty a couple of times, well needles to say after all was said and done she said she wanted more well when I gave her more apperantly it was too much... I dont know what I did wrong can anyone help me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Being a Daddy Dom usually comes with a lot of physically intimate and nonsexual responsibilities. It also usually is more than just "in the bedroom" or situational, but, rather, something that is almost a natural trait or personality of yours.

Punishments, like smacking your little's bottom or spanking, isn't usually something you do excessively. While it can be incorporated into physically intimate play too, the scene liely does not revolve solely on the spanking that is happening. Usually you escalate up to more roleplay style situations and words to encourage the scene to push forward and further.

Perhaps you start with a spanking and then you tell her how naughty she was for whatever it is you're play punishing about. Perhaps you make her apologize or repeat something after you. Perhaps you make her undress so that you can inspect her to see what other naughty things she's been doing without your permission.

Those are only just the tip of the physically intimate iceberg of Daddy Dom/little girl situations. A lot of it spills over into daily life too--like texting or calling to check in on the well-being of your little or treating them as if they are too young to be superior to you (so, you make them dinner; have to assign them little chores; etc.)

Ultimately, what she wants isn't something we can tell you specifically. She might only want DDLG things in the bedroom every now and again. Maybe she wants them all of the time. Maybe she really doesn't want DDLG to be entirely physically intimate. I don't know. We don't know. She knows.

Sit down and have a dialogue with her about it. "The other night we had a lot of fun and I wanted to know your thoughts about some things that I think may be really important between us..."

"...I spanked you a few time and you seemed to really enjoy it, but I know we hit a moment that pushed it too far for you. I want to know what was going on in your head and what you really wanted to happen. Let's talk about this and see if we can make some of your fantasies reality."
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]