IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I found this UK documentary some time ago on another website. It was filmed in hopes of bringing positive light to the AB community primarily. I still find it interesting though. It has some good aspects and negative aspects of the community--kind of humanizing everyone, of course, and showing that we're just different--not scary or into horribly terrible illegal things.

I think the film got mixed reviews from the community. Some people really enjoyed it and felt it was shot in a positive light. Some people felt it only brought more negativity toward us. I think it probably did a little of both.

I'm going to go on and share the links to it that I found online. The links are on YouTube and are free to watch. It's cut into 4 different sections. I, personally, feel it's worth the time to watch. Even if you're not an AB it's still kind of educational.
We'd all love to be kids again--free of the stresses and pressures of every day life--but some people take it one step further...
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]