IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
We were on vacation last week and I am 99.9% sure I saw a little with her daddy. I really wanted to say hi :hi: but I know that little space is very personal for everyone and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or take away from their moment.

If you were out in public would you want another little to say something? Or would you prefer if you were left alone in your little space?

If you happen to be a little in St.Johns NFL last week on George street, I really liked your slippies!

Answers from bigs and littles is greatly appreciated :stuffie:
It'd both make me nervous and excite me at the same time if someone in public recognized I was little and was kind/understanding. On one hand I think I'd be thrilled to meet another little face to face, but on the other hand I'd be nervous and feel awkward like I had someone accidentally made a big scene and people were staring, you know?

I think that I'd like to have been politely/gently approached about it but in a subtle way. Not like a, "Hey! Are you into DD/lg?!" because that seems really...I don't know...personal to be approached about it bluntly in public?

I sort of don't agree with being full blown little in public to some degree though. I guess because I feel like you're kind of dragging in and exposing the general public to something that is suppose to be private/personal and sometimes physically intimate, you know?
A friend of mine is in a 24x7 master/pet relationship and recently got her eternity collar. The other day at The grocery store a lady noticed it and said "congratulations!" While pointing at her own neck. It really made my friend feel happy! It was the first time anyone "in the wild" knew what the collar was and said something about it.

I think something discreet like that would be nice to hear from someone! But I'm not sure what it could be. Most vanilla people don't know what dd/lg means, so asking someone if they're into that doesn't seem like a huge faux pas to me, but it is kind of awkward. We need a secret handshake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]