IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Deleted User 48460
I'm always in big mode so it's really difficult to regress! So sitting down to watch something after getting comfy can usually help, I just wondered what some of your favorite things to watch are. ::3: I know a lot of us are probably already familiar with certain shows or types of movies, so don't be afraid to share if it's different!

Disney and Ghibli films are an easy go to if I want to watch a movie, but for shows it's a little different. Mr. Rogers is okay but only if I feel like relaxing or if I want something in the background. I've always loved Spongebob even when I was younger IRL! And my Senpai recently introduced me to the Lilo and Stitch show after we watched the movie sequels~ Oh, another thing I loved as a child that I rediscovered is Madeline! Madeline was a collection of books about the youngest girl of 12 Catholic school girls who lives in Paris, and there happened to be television specials made in the 80s and a show in the 90s! It's easily become my new favorite show to watch if I want to regress, Madeline has always made me so happy :splode:
Hi! I just want you to know that you are very sweeeeet! My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. Even though I'm a boy, I've always loved that movie. Another one of my favorite movies is called Fashion Kings. It's a Korean movie but it is very much funny. My favorite show to watch is Yuri!!! on Ice. I also wuv Drake and Josh. I hope you will be able to get into little space easier.

Hwugs and kisses,
Yenjun
Like you mentioned, Im a huge fan of Disney, specifically Aladdin. I always sing all of the songs in Aladdin! and then threes some of the Pixar Movies. My favorite is The Incredibles and UP (that intro sequence though). I also like to watch Star Wars and the Bond Films! :-D :-D :-D :-D
By Deleted User 48460
Aaah! The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney film ever! Me and my dad would watch it and it's one of the earliest pieces of art that ended up fueling my own passions. Disney VHS tapes were a big part of my video watching growing up. Drake and Josh is a great show that I tend to forget about, I also really like iCarly <3

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]