IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Rosetta
Come join Mr. and Mrs. Keepa on our epic adventures in Ciambella, our very own world located in Creativerse!

This is a world where you can play around, discover new things, turn wildlife into cute pets or battle them and get their loots!
You also get to build absolutely anything you can imagine!

Vast forests, deserts, snowy wastelands,.. it is ALL there and more :)

I have been playing this game for a while now, and every single new update this game provided during the past months has been a serious good improvement to an already really great game.

How To:
If you don't have Steam yet, you should download it. It is a platform where you can log in and then find a bunch of games to play, as well as connect with your fellow gaming-friends.
http://store.steampowered.com/about/

After this, click on the Store tab (don't worry the game is absolutely free), and in the searchbar, type "Creativerse"
Then, download the game. (steam does everything for you, handy! So just wait until Steam tells you you can now play the game.)
Once in the main menu of the game, you should go to your Settings (a little yellow button in the corner with a settings wheel)
And there, give your character a name and gender.

After this, you can go back to the main game menu and type in the Creativerse search bar "ciambella". That's our world!
Click on it, and it should load and you will enter soon :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]