IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Are there any games on the internet that you looooove to play when you're in little space? I'm looking for cute, fun websites or apps to play on :)

Things I like:
Princesses
Fairies, mermaids, unicorns
Ponies, kittens, bunnies, puppies
Flowers
Dress up/makeover games
Time-management games

I've found a lot of fun games on girlsgogames
What are some of your favorites?
I really like Toontown rewritten (yay disney!), Gaia Online, and every now and then I will check and see what is going on with my Neopets (only to be sad about my lost account and the obsolete and emptiness of html format kids games). I also liked the Barbie PC games from the 90s. You should be able to find them online for free. Kellys Clubhouse, Secret agent barbie, and the detective ones were my favorites, oh and barbie horse adventures [emoji4]
Apps wise; I play kleptocats, disney emoji blitz, summoners war, and tiny farm season 3. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I actually love to play games and stuff to help me get into little space!

MOBILE GAMES

Clawbert - A super kawaii claw machine game that allows you to collect lots of cute illustrations of different animals and objects with smiley faces on them. Each world has a different theme, and it puts me into little space almost instantly!
Kleptocats 1 and Two - Cute cats that collect objects and bring them to you. What more can I say.
Neko Atsume - If you like a super relaxed game where the cats come to you and you check at your leisure, this is the one for you.
Pokemon Go - Especially if you have a mommy or daddy that is close to you, this can be a fun activity to do together. If you grew up with the show it's a really good nostalgia trip.
Love Nikki - A super aesthetic pretty game where you dress up a girl in all sorts of outfits and faces. It's actually very generous with absolutely no micro-transactions needed to play constantly and get super pretty items.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - A more gender neutral game, that allows you to create a little avatar and create a camp grounds, inviting adorably animated animals to join you at your camp!
Ghost Pop - For more spooky littles! This is a very fun game where you use your flashlights to make ghosts disappear and try to get as far through the game as possible!

STEAM GAMES (these tend to cost money, though they're often very cheap, or can be found on sale for a few bucks)
Peggle Deluxe - This game is a very simple puzzle game, the type you'd find on your grandma's computer along with bejewled. However, the characters are very memorable and the game rewards you with lots of fire works and orchestral music when you do well!
Cattails - Any little who grew up with the Warrior Cats books will enjoy this game where you join a colony of cats and try to hunt for prey and start your own family.
Meadow - A very relaxing, non verbal game where you run around nature playing as various different animals that you unlock over time, exploring nature and making friends without even having to say a word. Really great for littles with anxiety or depression who need a break from stress.
LEGO Harry Potter/Star Wars/Jurassic World/etc - Who doesn't love the lego games? They're a classic!
Terraria - An alternative to minecraft, in a very cute pixel art style!

WEBSITES WITH GAMES
http://www.rinmarugames.com/ - dress up website with lots of anime themed games, and custom comic page creators to tell stories with and to create your own characters on
http://www.missangestgames.com/ - this artist creates almost exclusively female games, but they are very intricate and include diversity in skin colors, and skin conditions/scarring/amputations
http://www.dolldivine.com/ - a HUGE amalgamation of dress up games, animal creator games, makeover games, etc usually of pretty decent quality
http://www.mweor.com/index.php - a game in which you breed cats of both natural and unnatural colors and species types, some with elemental powers!

These are just some of my go to's. I hope they help you as well! (sorry for the long post haha)

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]