IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By CrystalRobin
I'm looking for new music to listen to, any suggestions? I like all genres of music. Right now I really like Twenty One Pilots and Romeo Santos. (Spanish singer)
By etherbeast2014
I like Abney Park, Avenged Sevenfold, and Tyr's "Hold the Heathen Hammer High."

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
By lollipoplittle
Hi! AHHHHHH okay so Melanie Martinez if you haven't already heard of her.
Brand New is alt. rock, kinda hardcore.
The XX is a really cool group that has a female and male vocalists and it's very mellow
You might like the pop-punk scene? Blink 182, Seahaven,A Day to Remember, The Wonder Years
Halsey is an artist with a darker feel to pop music. PVRIS is good for this too. Both female singers.
By 4739smithd
I second Brand New!!!! Favorite band ever, cant wait for their new album!

But umm Ive been getting into Glass Animals new album lately, bon iver, bright eyes, ummm... if youre into punk, then check out the band FIDLAR. Also Everytime I Die is good if you want something heavy.
By Beachdaddy58
If you want something sort of chill, try Beach House. Beautiful melodies.
Something psychedelic? Tame Impala
Something older that you may like?
Try Velvet Underground, especially "Femme Fatale" or "Sunday Morning"
By Elleeeephant2
Ok so for sure check out Zella Day (shes a queen) listen to high of hypnotic first because they will make you melt into a pile of forever happiness. The other would be Sigrid and listen to Don't Kill my Vibe because it will motivate you to do stuff (if you want that)
By FujiwaraTadayoshi
Egypt Central is a good band if you are into Alt Rock, No specific groups but I adore synthwave music. Also stuck in the sound is great

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

By BabyLilac
I HIGHLY recommend John August, (Lifescapes:Sleep album)
It is a gentle ambient sleep music album that involves delta wave sleep therapy, and is gentle, soothing, and includes ocean waves, and soft pads. It is one of my go-to's I listen to each night.

If you don't want to relax, and want to party instead, I would maybe recommend getting a hold of some old easy listening (Such as one weather channel classic) or people like Roy Fulton :yes:
[BBvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/SXXB1lrE9xg[/BBvideo]
By Regalbiscuit
Everyone knows them, but I always have to suggest the Red Hot Chili Peppers if people haven't delved deeper into their albums. If you're looking for slower/relaxing music I'd suggest: Barefoot Truth, Band of Horses, Chris Thile, Death Cab For Cutie. Jay Brannan, KINA GRANNIS IS THE BEST EVER, Lindsey Stirling, The Lumineers, Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, Minus the Bear, Mumford and Sons, My Morning Jacket, Regina Spektor, Ron Pope, Scale the Summit, Young the Giant. If you're looking for rock/metal/reggae/funk I would suggest The Black Keys, CAKE, Dead Sara, Fair To Midland, Flobots, Incubus, Marcus Miller, Metric, Muse, Passafire, Placebo, Protest The Hero, Royal Blood, Scars On Broadway, Sick Puppies, Sixx:A.M., Volbeat. If you're looking for rap/EDM I'd suggest Bad Meets Evil, Bassnectar, Caravan Palace, Childish Gambino, Danny Brown, Excision, Infected Mushroom, Karmin, Kendrick Lamar, Pegboard Nerds, Seven Lions. Tech N9ne, Watsky, Yelawolf.

Anyway, hope you find something in there that interests you! If you'd like more suggestions, just ask I have plenty more lol :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]