IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By BabyMax
I don't have a favorite because it will hurt their feelings, i have 3 bears named Max, Luca, and Arnold. I also have Mickey Mouse, Simba the Lion and Sonic The Hedgehog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
By BB_Malla
I have lots of stuffies now!
Teddy, a teddy bear I've had since 2003 and is the only one I have officially named.
I have a big elephant, a little elephant, a penguin, a pink koala, a giraffe, and a triceratops! But I don't have naaaames!!! I need help with names if anyone has ideas! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By TinybookBug
I have a panda named mishca and a minion named Kyle and a dinosaur named spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By princess-k
My Daddy just recently bought me a little stuffy and named it little timmie its a little puppy. I think its really cute because this is the first one he has named for me!
I have a polar bear named Pumpkin and she has a friend who is a brown bear named Mister. He has coduroy pants and a tie.

I have a purple skunk named Violet and a beaver named Blossom and some elephants and 2 pigs my friend made me. There is also a duck named Mr. Boston and he is married to another duck named Glenalys. :)
LaLa! She's my lavender infused elephant. I love her so much!! I also have a bunch of others like Ollie Octopus, Zabu Lemur, Ramses Ram, Scooby, and Callie Chameleon. LaLa sleeps with me and I take her on every trip. The lavender helps me calm down and sleep better when I'm sad about Daddy.
By Susieque98
I have a big teddy named Abby because when my bio Momma and Daddy say bye to me we tell each other that we love each other to the end of the universe and back. We say it cause the universe is always getting bigger so it's like saying I love you forever and ever!
I have 4 Stuffies:

1. a wolf soft toy: i named him Wolfie (usual name) and Suga (real Name)(because i like BTS)
2. A deer soft toy: I named him Lulu (named after a EXO Member)
3. A Fish Soft toy: I named her Privina (school friend and Classmate)
4. A monkey soft toy: I named her Vivian (named after a deceased friend)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]