IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By PrincessStarChild
I like going to the park to play on the swings or to the zoo and see the animals.

But if I have to stay home then I like to make a fort with my blankets and then go inside before bedtime and have a slumber party with all of my stuffed animals.
I wuv being outside and playing on the playground at nightt (when there's no one else around!), coloring, watching fun cartoons and sucking on my paci, climbing trees, playing with floaties in the pool, cuddling with Daddy and my stuffies, eating yummy snacks (chicken nuggies are my fave!), and making up silly dances to perform for Daddy!
Disney type shows like I just watched Home.
Cuddle with my dog. He's fluffy and cute and I love him.
Eat kid cuisine for a meal...my mom is the one that buys them, I think she thinks I just like fruit snacks.
But then again I have always acted "juvenile" in her eyes.
Disney movies, going to the playground, colouring, cuddling, eating and drinking little snacks and drinks, sucking on my thumb or my paci, being silly with Dada, listening to Disney songs, being read to, cuddles, playing with my stuffies and baking sweet pastries.
I love to do arts and crafts! For the most part that means coloring. When I just want something to do for fun, I color with sharpies. However, when I'm feeling artsy, I get out my prismacolor soft cores and get a little bit more fancy with it. I call my colorings art. What do y'all think about your crafts, are they just for fun or are you proud of them and consider them art?

I also dabble in painting, drawing, freehand coloring, and collage. But I'm only sort of decent at collage. The rest of those I do for fun and would need a lot of practice to be taken seriously.
Cuddling is my favorite😍😍. I always get sooo snuggle while I'm in it.

But if I can't cuddle, I like to watch Disney movies, and snuggle with my blankie and a stuffie (or several), or color pretty pictures and play with toys. Just depends on what type of mood I'm in that day
I love to play with my kitty, and watch my favorite tv shows. But most of all I love cuddling with my Daddy. Our favorite thing to do together is go for bike rides around the city at night. There's a life size chess board that we play on, and we go to the river and look at the lights. :heart: :splode:
By Ellyie
I love to cuddle with stuffies and watch Disney, have a paci, go to the park, eat little snacks, drink from a sippy or bottle, color in a coloring book (or draw my own pictures) and do arts and crafts!

I also love dress up and just being silly! Also sweets are a must, the more the better! :splode:
I wuv to cuddle with my stuffies! I likes to play with my rattle(a pink elephant), color, and watch kid shows. Dressing up is fun too! I would like to play at the park but there isn't one nearby. I love to munch on snacks, they're so tasty! Building blanket forts is also a favorite.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]