IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
So I'm gonna list some questions and you can answer any that you want to or add more questions. These questions are for littles.
Questions for Littles
1. What do you identify as?
2. Do you have a caregiver?
3. If so, do you see them often in person?
4. What's your favorite part of being Little?
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own?
6. Big or small stuffies?
7. Favorite little space activity?
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do?
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own?
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be?
By Emily
1. a Babygirl, age 2-3.
2. No :(
3. skip
4. I like the people. I like being able to converse with other like-minded people and being able to have them treat me the way that I feel inside. Oh, and also diapers!
5. I own the mane six from MLP in stuffie form, so I can never feel lonely.
6. big!
7. I love watching Little shows on netflix!
8. skip.
9. I want a new binkie, and I have a list of lolita clothing I want to buy. I mostly just want a place to put everything!
10. binkie!
I just realized that I didn't answer the questions myself.
1. Little girl that likes pretending to be a kitty sometimes
2. Yes
3.no
4. Getting to just let go of things for a little while.
5. I have some dresses, pacis, cups, stuffies, a few collars, coloring supplies, and kitty ears with some tails.
6. Big
7. Coloring
8. Pay attention to me
9. Probably a stuffie from daddy or more little outfits
10. A stuffie
1. Little/Kitten
2.No
3.skip
4.Getting away from all the stress of the world and meeting other people like me
5. Pacis, sippy cups/bottles, onesie, lots of stuffies, coloring supplies, kitty ears and tail, and a couple collars
6.Big stuffies are the best!!!
7. Coloring while watching cartoons
8.skip
9.Lots of cute clothes
10. A stuffie
1. little girl/kitten (occasionally)
2. yes! a wonderful daddy
3. everyday (since we're married lol)
4. destressing and being able to get away from bad situations for a little while
5. sippy cups, pacis, bottles, cute pj's, colorful hairties for wearing pigtails, a pile of stuffies, kitty ears, lots of chokers (until i get a real collar at least)
6. bigger!!
7. coloring or watching cartoons like peppa pig or blue's clues
8. play with my hair while i'm distracted doing something else (like coloring haha)
9. an adult paci, more overall dresses!, a tail, a collar
10. well..... there is this GIANT hedgehog stuffie i saw online (hint hint, daddy XD)
1. Little
2. I wish
3. i don't have one but if I did as often as I
4.I like feeling important and cared for.
5. I have a passi, sippy cup, coloring books, onesie, collar, and dog ears
6. Both
7. Watching kids movies while cuddling
8. I really like when they they hold you and tell you they love you
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? I would like to get a collar that is personal to my dom and a tail
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Stuffies, coloring book, and cute stuff
1. What do you identify as? Little girl/kitten
2. Do you have a caregiver? No :(
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? The freedom and ability to show a part of myself I usually hide
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? None :(
6. Big or small stuffies? BIG
7. Favorite little space activity? singing, cuddling, playing
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Brush my hair, bathe me, cuddle
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? The works: collar, ears, tail, paws
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? Kitty items or a stuffy
1. What do you identify as? I am a Little Boy age 4-5
2. Do you have a caregiver? Sadly no
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Wearing diapers (not potty trained), and being carefree while playing with my toys
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? Toys, Disney movies, diapers, onesies, clothes, music,
6. Big or small stuffies? Both
7. Favorite little space activity? Legos and toy cars on my car may
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Change my diaper and cuddle me.
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Clothes, decor for my littlespace room. More diapers
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? An entire day to be Little and care for me.
1. What do you identify as? Lesbian female
2. Do you have a caregiver? Nope
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? Being given love and cuddles by mommy
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? I own over 10 stuffies!
6. Big or small stuffies? Both!
7. Favorite little space activity? I like to color...a lot
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? Give cuddles!
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? I really want a pinkie but I can't have one yet
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? A binkie!
1. What do you identify as? Little boy Little ages 2-4
2. Do you have a caregiver? Nope not right now
3. If so, do you see them often in person? N/A
4. What's your favorite part of being Little? I would say feeling young again, it is very relaxing & calming and helps with stress when I feel little, and it is really fun to play with my toys and plushies when I feel all little :stuffie:
5. What kind of little/kitty/puppy stuff do you own? I have my plushies, one diaper right now, and gonna be getting a pacifier soon ^w^
6. Big or small stuffies? BOTH! But my favorite plushie is the one's I can hug and carry around
7. Favorite little space activity? Building/playing with Lego's with my plushies sitting next to me!
8. Favorite thing for your caregiver to do? If I had a caregiver I would say holding a baba filled with milk up for me as I lay in their lap and drink it and and also I would say hugs and cuddles from them ^w^
9. What little/kitty/puppy items do you want to own? Onesie, baba, Footie pajamas, and a cute little blankie that I can carry around with my plushie.
10. If your caregiver were to give you a present, what would you want it to be? If I had a caregiver I would say Lego sets and hugs! ^w^
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]