IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By theimpossiblegirl
My favorite stuffie is my white and rainbow teddy bear! It's name is Hope. It's name is Hope because I made it when I was going through a tough time, and just needed a friend. Hope is now my beary best friend!
By KreepyKawaiiKitten13
My favorite stuffie of the many is Shep, a German Shepard. He looks exactly like my Grammie's dog Shep, the best dog in the world, so I named my stuffie after him. :3 We went everywhere together when I was a kid, and now he still sleeps with me and goes on occasional adventures.
By Princess_Kailee
Brendon, He's my Panda I've had for years, he's been through everything with me; I named him Brendon at first cause' of Panic at the disco, but now I think it just fits him
By littlefox
Mine's a HUGE cream fennec fox named Kitty! I'm actually snuggling with her in my lap right now. Her head's so big and she's so tall that she makes a great headrest while on the computer! ::3: Maybe one day I'll upload a picture of her on here.

I named her Kitty because I love both cats AND foxes, and she's so cute the name just fits. She has a little blue ribbon around her neck and pink fur blushing her cheeks. My other stuffy is one I've had for YEARS. It's a huge Simba from the Lion King. My favorite Disney movie is Lion King and he's perfect to snuggle and sleep with. I alternate which I'm snuggling with every night (with both still in bed with me, of course) and I can't sleep without them!
Daddy took me to build-a-bear workshop and he said I could make two for my birthday so I made 2 care bears, Cheer Bear and tender heart, my favorite one is Cheer Bear, i sleep with it every night and I have my stuffy with me on my days off of work :D
By Chibianna
I have many but my favorite is a big pink unicorn nicknamed prinprin for princess pink
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]