IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By kittenkait
My teddy bear I have since I was 5. She is an original build a bear from when it first came out so she has lots of outfits so I change her clothes all the time [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Her name is Marshee short for Marshmallow (which is silly because shes brown.. 5 year old me...)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I have 9 stuffies. All cows of different sizes. Moore, Moo, Moon, Mod, Moomy, Mo, 7 of 9,
Stan, and Cow.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
By MommysAngel
Mine is Orry, its Eeyore backwards, and I loves him.......................................................................................................
By Princess-
I have a bear named Maritza, a penguin named Waddles, a giraffe named twigs, and a bunny named Alice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By thisgirl_m
My stuffie's name is Shrub
I was really overtired one day when Daddy gave him to me and then asked me his name.

His name is Shrub because he is a hedge hog. In my over tired brain...
Hedge hog to hedge pig to bush pig
Bush pig sounded dirty so it turned to shrub pig then...SHRUB :stuffie: :stuffie: :stuffie: :stuffie:
By Lil_James
I've got a bear named Shmee, he's a big silly bear, I saved him from a goodwill and he's been mine ever since, I love him and he sleeps in the bed with me every night!
By Babyskye5
My favorite doll my strawberry shortcake! Daddy love see me take pictures with my dolly strawberry shortcake!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]