IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By little_bug3
I have Casey Jones a kind of rude giant frog, Uni my unicorn, Shimmy my Dragon, Larry my llama, and Monkey who is my best buddy!
By Acevicki22
I have four build a bear stuffies! My first and favorite is just a basic teddy bear named bearnie (Bear for short)
Thoothless I've named Toothy! His roar broke so i have to go get dragon surgery done on him:(!! Then my batman bear which I call BatBear:) I just recently got the Chewbaca Build a Bear you can probably guess his name though;)
By thecrinklemonster
I have a lion I named lion, a stitch who is obviously called stitch, Olaf who is obviously called Olaf or snow or snowman, and a dinosaur names johanssen :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Kodicat
I have a kitten I think I might name Leela, a teddy bear named Honey, another bear named Alpine, a creepy bunny named Bunnt, and a frog named Buddy.
GUYS I JUST GOT A NEW POKEMON STUFFIE LIKE, A MONTH AGO But I haven't been here to talk about him so you're hearing about him now!

It's a Rowlet and his name is Rupert! Although in the video game I named my Rowlet Hootdini.
By Little_Cochina
I have a white puppy stuffie with red accents. Daddy got it for me when I was sick. I slept with it and got snot and saliva on it. We woke up & Daddy said he needed a name. Puppy Mocos (boogers).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 3 favorites.
I giant tiger bear named Stripes he's almost as big as me that my friend gave me for my birthday.
A sparkly dragon that's super fierce. And a tiny teddy bear dressed as a bunny that I had when I was a baby names BooBoo which is short for BooBoo Baby Girl.
By Spynz
I have a generic carebear named Sunshine bear (wow, real imaginative, right?). My best friends daughter gave him to me after an unfortunate incident to help cheer me up, best kid ever in my opinion. And I have a big stuffed tiger named "Hobbes" (what else would I name him) that I got at Universal Studios. I still sleep with him and I love him because if you squeeze his paw it plays a recording of an actual tiger growling in the jungle, he wakes me up every now and then.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]