IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Viking-Princess6625
Circles are fun, I love making circles out of clay or play dough and squishing them on the play table! It's also fun to draw circles of all sizes and color them in different colors, even if they overlap :)

Circles are the shape of cookies! Pies! Donuts! Blueberries! Cheerios! Gumballs! BabyBell Cheeses! Pizza!!!

I also love circles because it's what you make snowmen out of! The shape of bouncy balls! Balloons! The moon! The Sun! Earth and all other planets!!!
i love hexagon. idk why, i think they are just pretty

i also love crescents because it's part of my school's name. i am proud to be a student of my school. Alas, i am graduating this year.

i don't mind circles but i hate to do math problems related to circles.

i don't mind triangles but i hate to do math problem related to right angle triangles (Trigonometry)
Probably an octagon cause 8 is a cool number cause idk it's also an infinity sign in a different direction and a red octagon that says stop is a stop sign. People don't appreciate stop signs or octagons enough, always speeding right past them. Octagons need love too 😭
:>o<: Ovals because the are very pleasant. They are the best to color in and to draw. They are helpful when drawing people. I just love them. Plus I think that they are just the best.I also like circles those are pretty neat too. I like shapes that are smooth. :splode: :heart: :craze: :shuff:
I love love love crescents.
They are so pretty!
I love moons so they make
me think of that and it makes
me happy. I am not very good
at drawing them myself
but I like to try my bestest!
:angel:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not sure if this counts, but I love crescents! I have a crescent moon tattoo and have always been drawn to them.

If that's not a viable answer :P then I guess parallelograms would be my favorite shape. It's fun to say and nor everyone fully knows what constitutes a parallelogram. It makes me feel smart I guess :3
By Angelwings629
I like parallelogram and rhombus. They are fun to say! But i also like circles. I'm always drawing circles on all my papers. But you know what? Starts and hearts are also really easy to draw. Mi also like drawing comes growing along the side of my papers.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]