IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I was never really one for TV as a kid, though I do watch anime and SU now from time to time. So what are everyone's favorite video games to play while in little space?

Mine are:
- Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite (Gameboy Color)
- Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Gameboy Advance)
- Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue (Gameboy Advance)
- Yoshi Story (Nintendo64)
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Gamecube)
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (Gamecube)
- the Animal Crossing series (Gamecube, Nintendo DS, etc.)
- Yoshi’s Wooly World (Wii U)
- Aether (A short game you can find online)
- Super Mario Sunshine (Wii)
- the Pikmin series (Gamecube, Wii U)
- Literally any Pokemon game (Super Mystery Dungeon is SO CUTE and amazing for little space, especially because there is like, a Pokemon elementary school you take part in!)

<3 - Juni
Mario games, Pokémon games, NES games, and sometimes special games that someone is interested in. I also have a Nintendo DS that I love more than my cell phone! I really like games that have really long stories!
I love the Harvest Moon games for Playstation2/3 and PC. I also like Spelunky, and the Katamari Damacy games. I have some Hello Kitty games for my Nintendo DS, and I also really like the Powerpuff Girls games for PS2.
I'm also a very big fan of the classic NES and SNES games. Practically all of them make me feel little because I played NES and SNES as a kid.
Like many have said, Harvest Moon! I also like:

-Cooking Mama
-Professor Layton
-DDR
-Hatsune Miku Project Diva
-Kirby
-Yoshi's Wooly World
-Little Big Planet

I actually play these games whether I'm in little space or not, but these particular games can help me feel little and are fairly calming and relaxing. Not to mention adorable :angel:
Viva piñata and fossil fighters are very good! So is legendary starfy! (Or maybe it was the legend of starfy, I played it a long time ago)
Viva piñata is about maintaining a garden with cute candy stuffed piñata creatures living inside!
And fossil fighters is a Pokémon-style game about collecting dinosaurs and battling with them. It's actually quite silly and weird but it's good nonetheless.
And legendary starfy is about a starfish prince who meets a lost bunny astronaut and together they transform to get through tough puzzles and help save the world/universe! Also all the characters are drawn like they are stuffies so it's super duper cute!
I really like Lego Harry Potter and Scribblenauts: Unlimited.

For Lego Harry Potter you kind of have to know the stories, or at least the general idea of them. The characters don't speak, but there are big cutscenes where they act out what's going on.

In Scribblenauts you can type out anything in their database and your character will get it to use. You solve puzzles by writing out the thing you need and then using it. Remember to make any animals or creatures you make "friendly," though.
*Fangirl screams* FINALLY!!!!! Someone who likes Game Boy Color!! <3 <3 <3 Glad to see I am not alone. (I used to own Ham Ham Heartbreak, Pokemon yellow, Tony Hawk, and Tetris) Anyway, back to the boat: For littlespace, I would often follow my interest on having less violence as possible, and preferably something I used when I was younger. This includes:

-Super Solvers (Spellbound, Treasure Mountain, Midnight Rescue)
-Word Rescue! <3 (When I was little this game used to scare me, but now brings back memories)
-Mavis Becon Teaches Typing 17 (What got me in computers in Middle School and thus rest of my life)*
-Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 (THE FIRST ONE ONLY!)
-Reader Rabbit 1 (1991) (The one with the sorter machine and playing through beeper)

You will notice a pattern with these games as well: they are not total freecamera. Not only because that technology didn't exist back then, but because that made it easier on my eyes (I have flashing light conditions, so I always take frequent breaks and use games like this instead.

*If it wasn't for this program and it's captivating "Easy Listening" looping music, I would have never touched, learned to program, or had any interest in working with computers today. (I can totally drone out to it!) I went to the school library to do research and thus, started to learn to program, in which now I fix computers of my family and friends almost as a living!
[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_52wceOlg0[/BBvideo]
My favorite type of video games are ...

Naurto
Sonic
Mario kart
Super Smash Bros
Pokémon
Dragon Ball Z
Zelda
Mine craft
Disney Art Academy
Disney infinity