IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Don't you just hate it when your in a little bit of a little mood and you start acting like it then people come up to you tellin you "your too old to act like that, or you are 21 you can't like animated movies, or you have a childish imagination" it makes me wanna scream!!!!! I'm 21 I can decide what I'm too old for! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
:x :fight: :paci:
Totally agree with you. I feel like I have to hide it from others but I wish it weren't so stigmatized. Like me for the outside don't worry about what I like to do or what I like to wear :)
By EndxDreams
i agree as well, no matta what others say it shouldnt matter what the person does or even is, heck i myself strain to allow myself to be this open in well. the open, i dont mind people knowing im a little, its the thoughts they make afterwords that erks me haha.

:paci: :heart: :heart: :paci:

:remind:
I've not had a lot of chances to be a Little unless it's online, but I know the feeling of being told "you're too old for that" or "Come on you're 20, should you really have that". I'm Trans (FtM) so it's a bit harder. I have a pair of unicorn socks and a teddy that I was given before I came out as trans, and now because I identify as male my mum says they need to go and that it's not 'masculine' to have them. It sucks, because I don't get a chance to explore my Little side or get into LittleSpace long enough to enjoy it. :(
By ALittleResigned
This is how it is with my family all the time. I no longer own any stuffies, because I "outgrew" them. I can't watch animated movies around family, barely getting away with movies for younger audiences in general. Outside of family, being in college can be really hard. Everyone is always trying to act older than the next person, but no one is responsible. The best way I've figured, is that my little is pretty delicate , so I can play off most things I own towards likeing fluffy and comfy things. Like I decorate in light pastels and grays, and buy pretty things. But then I love sports, so I play intramurals where everyone is having fun. I just try my best to get a little bit out there, but never noticeably, which hurts.
I'm very new to being little and I only have experience in expressing this part of me online so far.

During the week I have no choice but to be big. I am required to deal with pretty big things.

At night in bed, I suckle my thumb and go to bed with pigtails. I know it's just little things, but it helps me to cherish the little in me.

I reckon, that by not being little in the week, with people who don't understand it, I am protecting my little self from harsh words and frowning eyes.
That makes it ok.
But I find that it's like going without cream on my hands a whole week, I can do it, but after a while I feel slightly cracked and tender.
My mom does that to me a lot. These days when she tells me that "I act like a 2-year old," all I can think is, 'my little age is 2 years old. That just means I'm doing a good job' :D
I will say I'm super glad and relieved to find some Little friends in real life. Now suddenly, I'm allowed to go to the mall or to the stores and just look without feeling like I need to fulfill some abstract idea of masculinity.
I always feel like this. I have a face that looks older than I am, so people always treat me like an adult. Plus my mum threw my stuffy away because I was too old for it and now I feel to guilty to get a new one. I miss the days where I could binge watch barbie films and no one would care
I'm scared of what my parents and friends would think. I bought a footie sleeper with a teen design a while ago but my mom did her best to make fun of me so I eventually ended up not liking it and threw it away. I try not to take thing's too seriously and I like to be silly so people treat me like that but I still feel a little guilty watching something like steven u, but so long as I have people my age I like that also like it and it is something I really enjoy there's nothing stopping me besides maybe my service provider. Though I still try to keep it private unless somebody else brings it up.
By BeardedDaddyBear88
Happiness is hard to find these days. Other people have opinions but so do you and yours are no less important and in regards to self it's only your opinion that matters. Make yourself happy and do what you feel is right. Life is to short living for other people's opinions:)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]