IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By btdaddy
In light of all of the wonderful movies about our favorite superheroes being made, we've seen just about everything from the X-Men Universe, to the Batman Vs. Superman universe come to life before our very eyes.

Now the question is, who are your top three favorite superheroes and why? Also, what five superhero movies are you looking forward to the most, and why? Discuss.
Does it have to be a hero?? I'm obsessed with poison ivy! She's strong and beautiful, and fights for what she cares about. She sees what she perceives is wrong in the world and takes the initiative to change it
Batman for sure, because he is so tormented and vengeful, yet still manages to the right thing most of the time, lol. Second would prbably be wolverine juat cause he is a bad booty that gives 0 fucks lol
My favorites are Captain America and any hero from the Marvel Universe, plus Loki since I consider him an anti-hero. I'm also a huge fan of Harley Quinn (even though she's not a hero).
By EndxDreams
my favorite superhero is... markiplier

ik he isnt a SUPER hero, but hes somewhat my kinda hero, no one in my reality that ive seen or looked up to ever showed me (yes thru games an etc) but thats how i socialed,
i looked up to him he has low times an gets thru em and has compassion, he has power,
ys strength but not what im talking about. he has power thru emotion, and hes just,
so much more :p

:hi: :read: :sleep:
By Deleted User 29946
My top three favorite superheros would have to be Batman, Superman and Spider-Man. I love Batman because of his cool gadgets and because I love the Joker and Harley Quinn. I like Superman and Spider-Man because they have the best super powers.I also really like their costumes. :)
By Jstones
I have to say iron man and batsman are my tops. Grew up with iron man. All the comics and toys so kind stuck over the years hehe. I use to try and make my own costs and omg I made such messes my mom would kill me lol. I remember trying to make a custom out of like old washing machine parts lmao
My top three favorite super hero's...hmm....OH! 1: Wonder Woman, 2: Thor, 3: Black Widow. I love these three because they seem to really want to help those around them; not saying the others don't, but I believe these three show the most sympathy for others. I don't really know if there are any "Super Hero" movies I'm really thrilled to see here....maybe the new Thor movie. But, yea! There's my top three favorite super hero's ^_^
By Emily
I don't really have a favorite, personally. But I have watched a ton of super hero movies and TV shows with zero regret. I know a ton about the lore and the universe of Marvel, and to some extent the DC universe as well. I've seen all the shows in the Arrowverse, I really liked that new Wonder Woman movie, I recently saw that new Spider-Man movie. I hang out with one of my friends, and his favorite superhero is Deadpool (though I don't know if he's actually considered a hero.) I don't know, I'm sorry I don't have an answer!
Not really superheroes, but I love the Gotham city sirens! I really love comic/animated series Harley Quinn, but I'm not a fan of suicide squad rendition to be honest.
Also kind of a stretch but I love overwatch!! My favorite character is definately D.Va!! She's also my main! I really love Genji and McCree and Tracer a lot too. Ahh idk I'm just obsessed with ow lately.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]