IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi,

So I've become aware recently that when I am little, I tend to become very clingy, egocentric, and attention-seeking. My Daddy doesn't comment on it so, I don't know how he feels about it.

What is your initial reaction (as a caregiver) to littles with a need for extra attention? Also, how do you handle it when it becomes overwhelming?

Kya
If you need attention, you need attention. If you're craving someone then that's what it is. If that person can't do everything you need then they can't and hopefully that's fine with you. A bond whether as a DD/LG or a friendship or a relationship goes both ways, it takes two. Extreme attention seeking and wanting to be really apart of someone's life isn't bad, it's flattering in a way because it means you care about them and just want more "of them"
The only time that becomes a problem is when it becomes over-bearing. Which sometimes it might if someone is having a bad day or really busy or whatever the case is, just as I'm sure the other person would be understanding that you need extra love and support you should be as well if they need a moment to do their own thing. Being in a DD/LG relationship requires a lot of trust, because you open yourself up to them and show vulnerable sides of you that are very sensitive and tender. If you two are having problems or if you need more attention/affection then tell him, just as he should tell you if he can't give it right away. That sense of trust being able to openly communicate your needs and worries helps add to a healthy bond/relationship.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]