IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hello
i have no experience and was just wondering about dynamics inside and outside the bedroom, and wanted a Caregiver perspective
I am really interested in Non-physically intimate ageplay outside of the bedroom but at the same time i am interested in exploring the sensual and physically intimate dom/sub relationship but i am unsure if i would be comfortable doing it in the Cg/L dynamic. so my question is, would a daddy dom be comfortable with being a daddy predominantly outside of the bedroom while still being a physically intimate partner? or in a seperate context would a daddy be comfortable being a completely non-physically intimate daddy if i then had a second seperate partner? (though i dont like that one as much i would prefer it to be the one person)
I consider myself a daddy 24/7. Although I don't have a little right now I firmly believe it is an intrinsic thing. While littles seem to phase in and out of their space at different intervals but a daddy must be ready to take on his role at all times...he is a protector, a lover, a disciplinarian or the voice of reason if need be. You don't phase in and out of that. Your little is your friend your lover and your child all at once....much like a true parent child relationship, you don't stop being a daddy because your little is phased out of her space, and wants to do adult things... hopefully this helps shed some light on your questions
So a bit of background before I answer: I am in a relationship with my little (boyfriend/girlfriend as the vanilla crowd would label it!) as well as we have our CG/L (Mommy Domme/Little Boy) dynamic.

Our boyfriend/girlfriend times (When he is not feeling little), we're pretty average and typical beside the fact that I am more the dominant one than him and tend to make the decisions and such even when he's 'big'. But it is during this time that we're intimate.

When he is little, he is non-physically intimate and I do things like watch movies, play games, make him food, brush his hair, pick out his clothes, snuggle, talk, order his food (if we go out in public) or take the lead in shopping situations.
As a daddy dom with a high sex drive, my little would be under my supervision in and out of little space. She preferably would strive to make me happy at all times, just as I strive to make sure she's happy at all times.
So when I want to have some naughty time and she is in little space, until I hear a safe word, I am in charge and I will take/do what I want.
*IMPORTANT* But I understand I'm on the more extreme end of the spectrum, and you should not expect, assume or believe all other daddy doms are exactly like me. Communication is key when you are looking for your forever daddy, and if the thought of sensual interactions (consensual or playfully otherwise) makes you uncomfortable, then learn from it and communicate that to any potential caregivers.
Hope this helped, and didn't make you too uncomfortable.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]