IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
It's wonderful to feel wanted! That's a big benefit of being a Daddy.
Sometimes a little will have problems that their CG can't fix, but it's still important to help them feel better. A lot of littles already know how to "escape" into littlespace, and usually having a Daddy who can help makes a big difference.
Being a CG is a lot like being an actual parent, except you don't have to worry about leaving your little alone as much. She at least won't burn the house down, just blow up your phone ;) .
I've haven't had a mommy or daddy (besides biological ones) but I was wondering that too.
It'd feel weird for me to have someone do something like that for me I think? I'd feel like it would be annoying for the mommy/daddy or maybe they'd get tired of it at some point. I wouldn't want it to get stale somehow
I found this picture though https://webgram.co/p/1246464128880188942_2973562790/ made me feel a little better.
It's a pretty rewarding thing. Sure it may take extra energy or effort, but I think it's 100% worth it

And if they are upset and I can't fix the problem, I can still snuggle and support them to find a solution themselves.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]