IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Sixmoons48
I realized ever since i turned 17 that i was meant to be a caregiver (daddy specifically). This came around due to my ex-girlfriend introducing herself to me as a little, which at the time of us dating i felt was extremely weird (super vanilla at the time). At 17 however i became more open and i realized that i really wanted to protect someone, love them forever, and care for them in a way i can only do for them. I suddenly got interested in cuddling and watching disney movies. Altogether it just kinda happened but I havent been the same since :)
Inside, I was, but it took a long time for me to be comfortable enough with myself and my needs to start to express it. It took even longer to learn that there were littles and what I wanted wasn't just "weird."
By PetPapa
I suppose I always was, as being a Daddy is part of who I am. But I wasn't aware of it until my first little introduced me to the subject. We were friends first when I learned they were a little, and we dated later on.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
I was involved in an LDR for two years. She never admitted to being into anything then I found out by accident she was into BeDeeSeM. A month or so later we were playing via text and her grammar suddenly changed. Became a bit childlike. Then she asked if she could call me Daddy. This was only last Sept 2016. I started doing research and found out about it. Since then I have reviewed all my relationships and realised every one of them was with someone who either had a little (and they didn't know it) or they just behaved a bit immaturely. I'm drawn to women who a excitable and often need protecting. I also write screenplays and years ago referred to the female lead as a "child in a woman's body". All the signs were there. I just didn't realise until last year. I'm 50 btw and the first female character I fell in love with - Madison in SPLASH. Says it all, really. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was introduced by my last serious relationship. Our 3rd or 4th date, we went to see a Disney movie and she curled up in the theater chair, laid her head on my shoulder while the movie played. Later that night, we were making cards cutting pictures out of magazines for collages and she shyly asked if she could call me daddy. I was a bit surprised but said yes immediately. She smiled and went back to gluing pictures. A few minutes later she asked if I'd call her my baby girl, again surprised but affirmative. She giggled, started humming as she went back to finish her card. We talked while she worked and she explained a little about little space ( falling in and out of it). When she finished the card, she stood up, came around to me, leaned down gave me a kiss on the cheek while grabbing my hand and she announced it was time for daddy to take his baby girl to bed and tuck her in... It didn't take me long to realize, this was fulfilling a need for both of us.
Well, in my first serious relationship I was first introduced to it. It wasn't like she was a little and showed me, but rather there were things that we both did that seemed a little different than a normal relationship. We were both 16 and a little inexperienced in everything it seemed. She felt like she was a little too clingy, and I also felt like I was a little too protective and demanding. I guess it kinda happened when with physically intimate stuff I guess. We both took the BeDeeSeM test and saw the result that kinda shocked us both. I ended up doing some research and found a community that I had honestly never knew about but felt so right. We both began to learn more about it and ddlg and It has only grown from there. Since then I have been in several relationships, both vanilla and not, and I seem to always come back to it.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]