IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
As the subject suggests, I'd like to know if when a little is needy, clingy, and craves constant attention does it annoy any of the daddies out there? I'm honestly very curious because I myself can tend to act lik this and I feel like it's irritating.
rabbit wrote:depends on the daddy i guess. im one of the ones that loves a clingy little but im not 100% sure about other daddys.
I just really don't to push my daddy away by being to clingy. He says it makes him happy that I want his attention but I'm insecure so I have doubts and worries that he's lying and one day he'll be fed up with me : (
It depends largely on the person, typically I think it's more a question of quantity vs. quality. A clingy little who demands all of a person's time is similar to any clingy relationship where someone wants to monopolize their partners time, it can be a sign of codependency and can place a strain on the relationship if the daddy has other interests he would like to make time to pursue but can't as a result. The best solution is one of open communication and similar to other BeDeeSeM activities, a safety clause. Basically you can be as clingy and demanding as you like while you are a little, but be aware you have a lot of control over your partner's time, and they should feel comfortable enough to be able to communicate that they have other plans without feeling like they are rejecting you. Obviously there's a balance to that, and it changes depending on the Daddy but as long as they are willing to give you lots and lots of attention whenever they are willing and able, likewise be willing to give them space when they desire it as well.

Objectification when taken to real-world extremes can be emotionally damaging to someone, and despite the typical powerplay of daddies being doms, they can be easily objectified by their littles, so take care and remember they are a real person with real wants and interests just like you, let them indulge, and then they will be happy to come back and indulge you.
I don't mind it, usually. I actually expect it. But there are times when I have things happening and I expect her to be patient. If I've told her I'm unable to be in touch, and she starts acting out, that can really upset me. Try to be understanding when your CG lets you know they might not be able to accommodate your needs for a period of time. And otherwise, be as needy as you want!
By PetPapa
I think I'm mostly okay with that sort of thing, and don't mind postponing my work for a bit to give some extra affection/attention, especially since I own my own buisness. But if my little made me feel bad for getting my work done, "you love your work more than me" then I'd have a problem.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]