IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By LittleLakeBel
i mean if you look at it from an outside perspective it makes almost no sense.

The little gets all the reward. Spankings, naps, special burst, toys, lack of adult responsibility, special burst :D

But what is in it for Daddy? you spend money on this little, you give up your time for them, and on top of all your other responsibilities you decide to care for another person? there seems to be little to no balance here....

but maybe i am too new.

Explain it to me??
Speaking for myself only I can say that I'm never truly happy without the responsibility of caring for a little. It's her clingy neediness that gives me satisfaction at the end of the day when I tuck her in. I need those things to function properly. I enjoy seeing her smile and the pride she takes when she accomplishes some new task and the playfulness that comes with a little. Or watching her blush when I tell her she's a good little girl. Not gonna lie....I enjoy the sex too but it's those other things that give me the most pleasure as a Daddy
Daddyplaysrough wrote:Speaking for myself only I can say that I'm never truly happy without the responsibility of caring for a little. It's her clingy neediness that gives me satisfaction at the end of the day when I tuck her in. I need those things to function properly. I enjoy seeing her smile and the pride she takes when she accomplishes some new task and the playfulness that comes with a little. Or watching her blush when I tell her she's a good little girl. Not gonna lie....I enjoy the sex too but it's those other things that give me the most pleasure as a Daddy

Same here. Its all about the un seen and seen emotional feedback. Its about caring for someone and making the other person happy. About seeing that smile on thier face which in turn makes you smile . I would say for any care giver /daddy /mommy that its more emotional than it is about anything for what they get out of it.
[quote="Daddy_carl"]There's a general saying that I totally agree with...
Littles want to be wanted. Bigs want to be needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk[/quote]
Edit: Bigs is probly not the best word to use. Caregivers want to be needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
When she looked at me with those longing eyes, the kind that have my name written all over them, my heart melted and I knew I would do anything for her. Making money doesn't matter unless you don't make enough to pay the bills. So, spending it on the one who makes a daddy the most happy only makes sense. A Little is focused on her daddy. A normal girl is focused on herself. A daddy wants to be loved, adored, admired and idolized by his Little. The love a daddy gets from his little is what he desires more than anything else. She may get spankings and toys and affection and attention, but he gets her love. Unbridled, untamed and passionate. That...is priceless.
Even being pretty new I now why I am drawn to it. Nothing melts my heart more than the thought of my lil princess excitedly showing off her coloring pages to me. i have a very nurturing and paternal aspect that craves the kind of interactions the DDlg relationship produces. Knowing that i am both wanted and needed is a great and wonderful thing.
Fundamentally for me it is about having someone whom I can protect. Someone who loves me absolutely, the way I love them, the shared experience, the bonding (not restraints), the just absolute lack of walls. The relationship where I provide what she needs, and she provides all of mine.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]