IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I would personally have no issue with this, aside from the fact that most of the people you interact with on a day to day basis are sketched out by the dynamic because they don't understand it. So rules would depend on who's around. The home should ALWAYS be a safe space. I mean, what else is home for? But in public, certain phrases and behaviors would probably be best kept lowkey, so as not to draw a would be antagonist to the Little, causing the DD/MD to have to step in and deal with the offender
24/7 littles would mostly depend on the little many littles in persona expirence prefer a submissive role during some times over ls it depends on the little and should be discussed with the care giver that way there is no possible confusion and everyone can safely and responsibly enjoy themselves
I feel this is the wrong style of the question. The reason being is that you ask "Do Caregivers like 24/7 littles." and not "Do SOME Caregivers like 24/7 littles." Which still leads it to an open question. It is important to know that every relationship is different, and although 24/7 for a weekend can be fun, it is critical to remember that you still have an adult side that needs to have the ability to step forward if necessary. (Such as if a fire breaks out, or someone tries breaking in)

However , if you still go 24/7, then the acceptance and understanding or how much your age of choosing is can all change the experience. (Example: If you keep the caregiver up FOR 24 hours by needing bottle, rocking or a change, then it may be cute, but stress may set in (and the awful feeling of knowing mommy or daddy is upset, with it)

However if you have someone once-in-a-lifetime dedicated, (Such as Stanley Thortons mother) then perhaps, mabey. Regardless, I don't think a question to lasoing ALL of the caretakers was necessary., Best to check in with your own and by all means:

Just remember, communication is MOST IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP!!
I am sorry if I came across harsh in this post, but communicate within yourself and your caretaker and I am sure there can be something worked out. Even if they are not comfortable with 24/7, maybe something can work out and an agreement made? I know that it is hard, but you can do it!

:you:
It really depends on the relationship dynamic and the littles regression age. I've had 24/7 dd/lg relationships and they are a lot of work on he Daddy's part just like any other TPE type relationship. They're a ton of fun but require a clear understanding going into it what the expectations for both parties are.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]