IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Unfortunately, there seems to be a influx of folks out there who like being called "daddy" during sex and think that that is all you need to be a Daddy. It may be the beginning of things for them, or they may not progress past that point.
I think its cause they are not actually daddy find. They are old perverts exploiting the ddlg scene. They are using it to be able to act out their perverted desires. That's why they tend to focus on the physically intimate side of littles. They don't care to care for their little and treat them like a human being and not an object. Just my opinion from what I see.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
That's why I kinda like having a LD Daddy....if he can't care enough to text or skype then he will never take the time when you possibly get to be together....there are exceptions of course :-)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
By doggg91
because daddies are guys and mommies are girls, that's what i think... guys are brought up in a society in which being physically intimate is the number one expression of manliness. That's my theory from a little's perspective... Care is super duper uber super double important. I've noticed that it seems that, in my experince, most submissive guys are also more sex focused than submissive girls. Although both have the capacity to be super duper sexy. Sex is fine and dandy and really really good, but it isn't the end all be all of domination. it can really seem, sometimes, as if daddies are a little more selfish than mommies.
By doggg91
530_Daddy_ wrote:
> I think its cause they are not actually daddy find. They are old perverts exploiting
> the ddlg scene. They are using it to be able to act out their perverted desires.
> That's why they tend to focus on the physically intimate side of littles. They don't care to
> care for their little and treat them like a human being and not an object. Just
> my opinion from what I see.
>
> Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I agree. There is a word for those kind of people who use the ddlg/lb scene for their own physically intimate exploits, and that's just called "dudes" or "bros". to be more specific, men who refer to each other as those things while at the bar or party waiting to bang the nearest piece of meat they can nab while the poor thing is drunk. It can even apply to some gay or bi daddies, which are few and far between, but who are still... well, seemingly "fuckbois"
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]