IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I have a "foster Daddy"... I don't know what else to call him. He likes me to call him Daddy and he likes when I'm little in bed but he doesn't want to be my boyfriend or spend very much time with me and he gets frustrated with me if I need help with stuff. He's not seeing anyone else, though.

He knows the "rules" about after care etc. but I feel like he doesn't understand how hard it is to be little and share that and then be neglected most is the time. He doesn't text good night or good morning or anything like that, and he never does anything special for me, although he does help me with household projects occasionally, like changing light bulbs or replacing doorknobs.
He calls me princess or baby girl sometimes but says we are "friends".

Am I being too needy????? I'm so lonely... I want to know if this is normal from other Daddies. Did you ever have Dd/be relationships like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not being needy in my opinion. I've not had a daddy like this but I totally understand why you would feel this way. It seems like he just isn't interested in the kind of cg/l relationship that you're looking for. You seem to want something more committed and romantic with someone who understands you better and it sounds like that isn't what he's wanting or maybe he doesn't fully understand what it is that you want. Try talking it out with him. Be honest about how he's making you feel and try to work something out so you can both be happy. I hope this was helpful, good luck!
I think what we have here is a classic case of a shitty daddy, there are a lot of people oUT there that pretend to be a daddy. But they are really just excited. I recommend you try to find a new one because no little/nobody should be treated like that
Sounds like he's trading you like adult art, something that can be grabbed when you're excited but doesn't exist the rest of the time. He's not a real daddy hun, he's not looking after you. There are lots of daddies out there sweetie, fund a propper one. :hugs:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]