IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
At first I didn't get it, and was always good for my online daddies. Then during a rough point in my life where i needed to release
stress, i discovered being a brat helped me release, pent up frustrations, I looked forward each day to coming up with ways to drive
my online caretaker nuts. IRL when I've been a brat around caretakers I got spanked (eeek!), which quickly adjusted my behavior.
I think there's also a thing about testing authority, wanting to be conquered, release of stress, needing to rebel, some attention.
recently organizing my closet among my pretty Lolita dresses, playful kigurumis, cute childish PJ's and Shortalls; i realized
i had a few brat shirts like this:

that reminded me of that side of my personality.
What do caretakers think of brats? I've heard some dislike brats, others have brat tamers in the profile (giggles mischievously)
I think it's perfectly ok to be a brat at times but there would have to be limits so that you can be tame when needed but being able to be a brat is a great way to release stress and it's good when both parties are at a understanding

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
So, I would just default to the "Everyone likes different things" kind of a response, honestly. I can imagine some like the challenge of a brat while others prefer someone who won't question or push as much. I, personally, don't like dealing with bratty behavior. I usually only ask things of my little for a reason and I don't mind if he asks the reason, but if he is sassy about it to be sassy, usually I find it frustrating to have to repeat myself or force a simple issue. That being said, there are certain *moments* when being a bit naughty/sassy/bratty can be endearing or even funny, but those times need to be far and few between as well as properly timed. But that's just my experience! I bet there are many people who feel exactly opposite of me. ^.^
I personally love my bratty princess, it makes things more fun and playful for me. when princess brats me it gives me a reason to take her over my knee and spank her (even though we both know it doesn't actually work). It adds an element of light heartedness to our relationship that we both enjoy.

Katze brats for several reasons:
Needing attention
sleepy
hungry
for the sake of bratting
etc...

In short. I enjoy a bratty submissive
My personal opinion is that it's a turn off. I like my little to behave like a little as much as she wants to but still be a little bit reserved and a little bit mature since I'm older. Being a brat is anything but sweet. I think it's cool if it's just to get attention or because she wants a spanking, because in that case, its just part of the game. Overall though, bratty is not attractive. Cute and sweet is.
I think in the long run all we want for our littles if for them to feel safe and happy. And if that means testing our patience then so be it. We care deeply for our littles and just want them to be okay. But do take into consideration that some times there is a time and a place for outbreaks and being a brat.
As a Daddy tou have to take the rough with the smooth. Littles can be bratty sometimes but it is up to adaddy to deal with rhis in an understanding and caring way. There is allways a reason for negative behavioir and onve this is found it can be dealt with
By MommaSamantha
I'm sure some do. Just the way that some prefer vanilla to chocolate. Personally, it would depend on a lot of things. Time, place, age of the little, I might expect a 3 year old to act up more then an 8 year old. Its a really individual thing, though.
I personally like a good balance between sweet and bratty, honestly. My babies have been pretty well-behaved and sweet, so I think personally it's that I'm inexperienced with brats, but I like their spunk. It's cute. As long as at the end of the day, I can know that I've taken care of my baby well, I don't mind their behavior.
I love brats. Secretly, I think it's adorable when my little used to get bossy or throw tantrums, even if I never told her. It's also nice to get an opportunity to drop into domspace. And if I'm being 100% honest, I just love an excuse to spank my little lol

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]