IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
hello everyone

i looking for good and approriate puninishments for littles, when they break rules.

I would be happy to hear from other daddys or cargivers and so :) to hear about there experiences.
Well what kind of punishments are you looking for? physically intimate? Non physically intimate? In person punishments, or long distance one? personally i only have non physically intimate punishments but a lot of doms have physically intimate ones. A lot of punishments also rely on what age your little is rp.
i m looking for physically intimate and non-physically intimate punishments and for a long-distance relationship.

the age of the littel i dont know yet.
Non physically intimate could be time out. Early bed time. No internet. Chores. No Netflix. Taking away paci.
physically intimate could be.
Spanking. (physically intimate or non really just depends on the little) No playtime. Orgasim denial.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
A really good punishment for Littles in a non physically intimate way, is to give them time to think about what they did. Like corner time, and after words have them come tell you what they did wrong and why it was wrong, or the phrase "I'm not mad I am disappointed" it really works on Littles that are being brats (rp ages that would understand it of course) taking away big kid underwear also works. If you have come to an agreement about it any form of humiliation punishment like posting punishment picture on you private ddlg/mdlb/ddlb/mdlg tumblr or blog about it, say what they did and their what their punishment is.
Early bed times, I had a little once that would lie to me about where she is going when she was in a bratty mood so she had to tell me where she was going before she started to leave where is was. Every day for a week. And if she didn't she got corner time.

No matter what your punishment is, it is very important to remember after care. Never let your little go to be thinking you hate them. You have to remind them you love them and you don't punish them because your mad, you punish them because you worry.

NEVER EVER PUNISH OUT OF ANGER. IF YOU ARE ANGRY WITH YOUR LITTLE (BECAUSE OF LITTLE ACTIONS) CORNER TIME FOR THEM AND ALONE TIME FOR YOU IS THE BEST OPTION. THINK about it for 20 min before you do anything else, and remember you are in a relationship, and have no right to truly hurt them or their feelings!

I hope this helps:)
I love that the emphasis in this post is the aftercare. Even in non physically intimate situations, the aftercare is super important and if littles think that you hate them, they'll be more reluctant to tell you things.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
guess I'm a little later joining in the conversation, but depends on the little really, some littles really dislike one thing but a punishment that you think would work might be something that they enjoy. But, I also agree with the others aftercare is always important, it shows them that you still care and love them
My little absolutely hates this punishment and will fall in line quick afterward.
I have a tape line on the floor. I'll have her "toe the line" with both big toes touching.
She will then stand with hands on the wall, tiptoe for an extended period.
This is usually reserved for repeat or serious infractions and always followed up with discussion and love.
She thinks twice before acting out.
I'm very proud of her!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]