A munch is a casual social gathering for people involved in or interested in this adult dynamic. Feel free to toss around your ideas for a local munch meet-up or list dates, times, and locations for already-set munches.
Hihi :bye:

Aww so close but so far away. :tears:
Im a little in ohio but im in the toledo area.

But we can be text/chat buddies? :yes:

Or you can just hunt me up on sns im "zianasue" pretty much everywhere.

So introductions...

Im Ziana Im 29 in bio years and a 12 yr old adult teen / 6 year old little little. I like all things blue. Im not a fan of pink. I love stuffies.

Lets be buddies??

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ohmygosh I'm so happy this is a thread, and I didn't have to make one, heheh.
I live in Northern Kentucky as well! Right up there next to Cincinnati, but I also just moved a bit away. So I'm further from the 'Nati than I used to be! <Sad.>
Anyway, I've only met two other littles face to face before! It'd be reaaaally neat if I could even simply chat with some of you. ♡
I wike makin' fwiendies c:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I don't want this post to fall out of sight so I'm gonna bump it up a little bit with adding that I'd love love love to have a get together some time. Plus a little friend of mine - MissAna, actually, and widdlekittie would have a blast to meet with friends in the future. The mall sounded like a PERFECT idea. What is it? $30 for a buildabear? And if not one of those there are definitely cute itty bitty stuffies around.~

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Little bit of a late reply, haha. I'm 23 now, and […]

This was so helpful, thank you so much for posting[…]

What diapers best for me!?

I wear Nappies a lot, and I love to use Tykables O[…]

Favorite jokes!

What did the farmer say to de mean witch? Ribbi[…]