IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Sometimes when I'm in little space, my body doesn't feel right. Like I'm physically too big. And I've never felt this disconnected feeling before.

It's kinda scary.

Daddy says that little girls can be big girls too. And he says that he loves all of my shapes and sizes.

But it's hard to feel one way in my head and look at the outside and see something completely different.
I think having adult sized baby items helps in this manner, I do struggle a little with being a man, which I LOVE, being older than the age I wish to play, but want to play the opposite gender and act younger than my actual age. I accept that in me and am completely ok with it, I think for me it helps to dress, makeup, have the accessories, have the space to express yourself in that manner.
I am 5'9 and my partners have never been much taller. Sometimes i wish i was shorter so i could feel more physically little but im always gonna be little no matter my height ❤
My take on this question is that physical size had nothing to do with being a little. I can say in my lifetime I've seen Littles that range in ages from 13 to 80. I've seen Littles that are small, wide, tall, short, disabled, trans, cis, and every other configuration. Concentrate on who you are. Not what you are. Your heart and your soul will guide you. Your CG will always view you as his or her little no matter what your size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like what Peppermint said, I'm 6'2, but I still dress up as a little girl. I'm kind of just reiterating what Peppermint said, but as long as you're little at heart it doesn't matter if you're 6'2 or 8'2.

In fact, I think one of the reasons why I'm Little is because I'm really tall. All my life, people have treated me differently: They always assume that I'm the guy to ask for help in carrying huge, heavy boxes across large expanses. And then when they see me doing it, they realize I'm really not much stronger than the average person. Or else, they assume that I'm really good at basketball. Why can't I just be good at cuddling? Is that too much to ask?
I'm 5'9
I have felt the same way.
I learned if I design the space to fit me I feel a lot better. Also, if I bring out other big toys or items(big crayons) that match my size (but also my little self). I learned this helps me get into my little space better. The mood I set really helps me with how I feel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]