IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
What really works for me is M83, Sleep Party People, Yes, Simple Minds, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Axius Link, the Minecraft soundtrack, Legend soundtrack, Agnes Obel, Florence and The Machine, SIA, Peter Paul and Mary, Faunts, Dire Straits, Enya or Clannad, Tangerine Dream, Tycho, chill-hop music/some wave/some witch house. There are specific songs from the 80's that work pretty well too.
I listen to a Lot of music and it's always been a huge deal to me.
I listen to a lot of music from my personal childhood, which has consisted of 80s classic rock, pop, and heavy metal. I never liked lullabies as a child and even as an adult I still don't. In fact, I have this weird trigger with Brahm's Lullaby where it's always made me bawl uncontrollably! But listening to Metallica even when that young it helped me relax and even sleep.

Along with that stuff I got really into anime/manga, along with other Japanese and Asian cultures (I'm Filipino so it was inevitable). I don't listen to anime soundtracks much anymore, but it's what helped cultivate my tastes, so I now listen to a lot of Japanese City Pop. I'd mention some other favorites, but these sort of genres are what really make me feel small. Of course if I don't feel like listening to adult music I always like to listen to some kid's music. The Elmopalooza 1998 album is always fun to listen to (and I happened to own the DVD of that when I was bio-small too!)
I like to listen to Melanie Martinez too. I also surprisingly listen to some modern rock. There are these two bands that I listen to, Day6 and The Rose. They have really good music. Their vocals are on point too. Some of their songs are actually pretty calming too. But if that doesn't work, I listen to songs like Spring Day, Waste it on me, Good Thing, and Epiphany.
I DON THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE MUSIC I LISTEN TO!
It has been known to make Big's pull there hair out and go completely mad with madness!
For anyone else who wants to listen to it lol I provided a like below from my website!

Tons of kid songs back to back!

You may listen download and distribute if you wish! Just not sell for personal gain! Open share license LCB LLC, Thanks!
:craze: :craze: :craze: :craze:

https://littlecarebear.com/ha.mp3
I actually just made a playlist on my Spotify for this reason, and it's full of Disney music (including from Disney World, my favorite place since childhood), music from other animated movies, and Steven Universe music. I've also got another playlist with lullabies for sleeping in little mode, but it's not as extensive.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]