IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By PeppermintBatty
Having a daddy kink does not exactly make you a little. Maybe you just want to call your lover daddy and have him take a more domineering role in your life.
While that technically would make you "slightly" little, that is almost not on the charts compared to someone like me, who in his free time dresses, acts, does the activities of, and establishes a relationship dynamic all centered around being four years old. If I meet someone I like, I tell them my little age before my real age. Because to me, that's more who I am than otherwise.
Having a daddy kink is more like the doorway drug. It's more common. But going further than that. That's what being little is about.
I think it may depend on what you are meaning by "Daddy kink" here.
Do you mean you just want to call your partner Daddy during sex but not really roleplay anything out to where you're acting like you're a little girl/boy? Like, you're just using the name but not going any further verbally or mentally from there?

I suppose there can very well be bedroom-only/bedroom-mostly littles. It may be what you're thinking about when "Daddy" comes out of your mouth though. I know a lot of littles say things like they aren't little 24/7 or they're only little in private. Plenty of littles who post in the personals area are physically intimate when little too so I guess it could be possible that there are littles who are ONLY physically intimate when they are little. Perhaps there is a strictly physically intimate little type of personality where the person needs to mentally age regress to perform physically intimate acts.

I'm not judging. I'm just kind of thinking out-loud. If you feel you're a "strictly physically intimate, bedroom-only little" then that's what you are. I don't get the right to label you based on my own perceptions, and there isn't really a dictionary that outlines these things with clear, accepted definitions. I'm not in your head and I don't know what's going through it at all times.
Although, if you chose to do something like date Daddy Doms and felt you were a bedroom-only little then I suppose it would be very important to be upfront about specifying that.

I do often suspect that there are bedroom-only Daddy Doms. Men who only want to be called "Daddy" during sex but not necessarily take on responsibility over the other person. Maybe they just want to spank someone's bottom and be called Daddy for 20 minutes and then go back to "normal" vanilla life. So, I suppose there must be a suitable partner to that desire.

There isn't a guide to exactly how you identify if you are a little or not but I think, for most people, it's a feeling of being drawn to things targeted to younger ages. Perhaps they are more inclined to watch cartoons instead of TV dramas. Perhaps they are more inclined to sit down with a box of crayons and coloring book to color to relax after a long day of work. Perhaps they have a strong preference of G and PG rated films instead of action packed dramas or romantic comedies.

Littles often seem to feel like they shouldn't really be in charge of things they feel involves responsibility like planning meals or even setting their own bedtimes. Many seem to feel that they need an outside guidance on some basic things like that to make sure they are healthy and happy. Do you feel like you'd like someone to lead or guide you through basic life needs? Maybe that's an indication.

Do you act your age? Maybe your friends have commented that you don't act your age or that you're a huge goofball, always doing something whacky? Or maybe you're so shy you don't feel like you fit in with your peers and it feels overwhelming to try to "be an adult" with them. Maybe you keep finding yourself having more fun while babysitting real children than when going out on the weekend with your peers?

How do you FEEL inside?

The truth of a lot of this is in your mentality though. Take a "little activity" and ask yourself questions about it. Like about coloring, since so many littles are often really into making pretty pictures or coloring nice pages. Do you feel childish and little when you're doing it or do you feel like you're an adult doing whatever it is that you're doing? Do you feel goofy and silly or do you feel plain? Do you relaxed or bored? Do you feel happy or dumb?
Now, think of other things littles do and apply those same questions. How do you really feel about those things?

Do you feel like you'd benefit from someone else creating your daily schedule? Do you feel like that would make you feel loved and/or cared about by the other person? Do you often feel exhausted, overwhelmed, or confused by things that most adults are expected to do and generally seem to handle just fine?

So, I guess at the end of the day I'm not sure if a "Daddy kink" merits the "little" label but I do believe it could very well be some TYPE of little or be included with being a little. You don't have to be a 24/7 little to be a little.

You are more than a kink and you are more than physically intimate situations so only you really know what your own personality and mentality is really like. Ask yourself lots of questions, try things out, dive in and chat with people who are identifying as little so you can make any comparisons.

Also, if you really do only have a "Daddy kink" and feel like you aren't little then that's okay! Everyone has things that make their heart flutter in those moments and if that's it then I wish you the most fulfilling experiences in the future.

I hope the thoughts I've thrown at you above really help you out. :hugs:
Having a daddy kink can be a form of ddlg. If it is solid for the pleasure of it then it is probably a kink. If you feel the need to be cared for and sometimes babied, feel smaller than what your age is, then it is proabaly ddlg knocking on the door. I had a daddy kink and I thought it stopped there, but it led me to discover ddlg through the help of my friend.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]