IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
So, there's quite a lot of discussion about what clothes make littles feel little.

But what clothes make you feel like your caregiver is your caregiver? Are there certain things that when your caregiver wears (or would wear if you don't have a caregiver right now) that would make you feel more in littlespace upon seeing? Male/Female doesn't matter, just curious ^.^
I'm not sure I'm the right person to answer this but I'd prefer someone being in Business casual clothing or above. It makes me feel like they are more in charge of the situation and better able to care for me. This is just my opinion though.
My real life mother used to wear a very particular floral body cream. It's a fragrance called Opium. If my mommy showed up wearing that, I'd probably have intense memories connected with my childhood. I bet I'd feel very small too, especially if I was to lay against her or be fed a bottle like that.

My mother also liked light and airy shirts. Like almost silk shirts I think. But I think that was only for special occasions. She never wore T-shirts when I was growing up. Usually blouses and comfy pajamas. The feel of that fabric was very specific though. It was a style common in the late 80s.

Finally, if my caregiver were to rock me gently, I'd probably go into littlespace no matter what they were wearing.
i would love an apron wearing mommy during our time together at home, especially when my bedtime is approaching and she starts saying if i don't go to sleep she know a certain little boy who will slepp on his tummy with a red bottom tonight. and when we are outside i think the skirt instill a strong fcaregiving and looked after feeling :heart:
I would like to see a daddy in a sweater or sweater vest! They are soft to nuzzle my face into and if they have big buttons I can play with them while I watch a movie. The pants I guess could be anything but those soft old jeans are always nice.
when my daddy wears button-up shirts and nice slacks it gets me into the mood for ... in little space. it makes him look very much like an authority figure whom i must obey. i certainly feel little but also sexy when he wears these clothes. nothing else clothing wise makes me feel little or not little really. things that make him look more like an authority figure are the things that make me feel a bit more little. ad certainly turn me on.
i hope this is useful (:
:splode:
vivi
When I had a Daddy I loved when he would wear anything but denim cause when I sat on his lap it would be uncomfortable </3
But my FAVORITE thing he wore was a #1 Daddy shirt I got him because whenever he put it on when he got home and out of his work clothes I knew he wanted me all to himself <33
it helps me get into little space when I feel safe and sometimes when its that obviously put out there (the shirt) it's easier to feel little. <3
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]