IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I really like stuffies, art projects (technically not toys but whatever), board games, things people mentioned like Lincoln Logs (wooden ones) & blocks & other wooden building stuff like that, dinosaurs (bigger plastic ones, smaller ones, noisy ones, silent ones) & turtles & some other animals, some different fidget/stim toys & chewable things, Legos, remote control cars, bubbles, Hot Wheels, etc.
Bubblebabybenben wrote: 7 years ago I love blowing bubbles! I even blow them inside and I saw you can get a cheap bubble machine now to bubble up a play room!!
I need one of these bubble machines!!
My favorite that I have is my stuffie Petals. She's a unicorn and I love her soo much!!
I LOVE TOYS! I have a big collection, and most have to do with stuffies or tea party stuff. I have play food and a play tea set, and also (my favorite) two full porcelain tea sets for kids.
[quote="Anonymous"]I love blowing bubbles! I even blow them inside and I saw you can get a cheap bubble machine now to bubble up a play room!![/quote]
Blowing bubbles is sooo super fun​!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stuffies are my biggest favourites! :stuffie: but i also love my colouring books and finger paints. legos are fun but i havent many anymore. :sry: i like boxes that i can play with very much! colouring and drawing on them is so much fun! i also really like to make forts with my Caregiver. it is really fun to collect all the soft blankets and pillows in the house and make a big fort in the living room and then watch movies and have snacks until i fall asleep with them and my stuffies. its very happy. :hugs:
xoxo Vivi :splode:
I have far too many stuffies, paint, crayons, pencils, a few dolls like monster high and ever after high dolls. I have all my beanie babies from when I was a kid, which do no't count as stuffies in my opinion because they're not soft and they're too small.
Play Doh and stuffies are high on my list, but I also have always really liked figures, especially Pokemon, animals and dinosaurs. Building stuff like blocks and Legos are always great, too!
I dunno if it counts as a toy, but I really really love Pokemon cards as well.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]