IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Rosetta
Rainna gave me inspiration ;)

1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared?
2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?
3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?

(if you wanna add questions go for it, ill update the answers as people answer them)

I cuddle up with my stuff and my blankie and put on some music. Music always helps me.

2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?

Yes just because I'm very independent. Sometimes tho I just can't be.

3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?

Sometimes. My best friend can attest to that lol seriously tho I always need help with big decisions.
By Lucipurr-baby
Hide under thick blankies and hope nothing eats me ;v;

No, I don't feel I can be strong. I need a support system to motivate me.

I make some decisions easily, but really tough adult decisions, or decisions with friends or family, I always need to ask.
By JuneStar
It depends on the situation, but I usually become quiet, cry, and am very needy. I emotionally rely on my Daddy a lot so in a scary situation he is an absolute must. If I'm in front of others then I try my best to keep it hidden that I'm afraid.
I have social anxiety and, because of that, I'm often quite "scared" when I do things like grocery shop during busy times. I do what I have to do, make myself seem "normal" in public, but when I get home I need some time to let go of the experience or cry some of the lingering fear away.

I'm not sure that I am emotionally strong, but I know that I can fake it if I need to fake it. If I'm overwhelmed I do begin to break, but I don't show the cracks until I'm alone--then I fall to pieces in tears and have to pick myself back up. I hope that makes sense.

It depends on the subject, but I often like to ask others for advice before making decisions. I ask Daddy for his thoughts and opinions on things a lot before I make up my mind on something (although, at times I've already made up my mind but I like to know another person's perspective on a decision).
I have a degree in psychology so I enjoy gathering the thoughts of others, I suppose.
By LilLissy12
1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared? I mentor lots of other littles so I try not to be scared cus I am usually their rock until they find a mommy or daddy. When I am alone and scared I call my daddy or hug the stuffie hims gobts mes!
2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not? I am little it does not mean I am less intelligent or anything. I embrace my little as my way to find peace from a crazy day.
3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice? I HATE HATE HATE DECISIONS.....did I mention I hate decisions lol. I let my daddy have all the power and control. I wanted it that way. The key to anything in this lifestyle is communication, you can never have enough of it!

I have been a mentor for almost 4 years now. My little ranges from 3-1 and then I have a baby and a kitten side. Exploring all of that was scary yet fun so I always try to help others when I can. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Us littles gotta stick together! <3
By little_jesse
i think of my favorite football player and if he would be scared when i am.

i remember that i am doing what i love, and i am being myself. so yes i feel i can be strong

well i don't wanna daddy. i want a mommy, but sometimes i feel like i need that help :?
By Deleted User 3442
I tend to avoid everything and hide whatever way possible. I hold my stuffy and get my paci if I can and then curl up under a soft blankie or two.

I feel like I can be, I'm very independent aside from when I'm feeling little.

I have looots of trouble with decisions, especially big ones. I tend to ask whoever I'm close to at the time so friends, roommate, etc. I wish I had a mommy to ask.
By Starrflower
I hide in my room and wrap myself up in a blanket. I watch old Mickey Mouse cartoons or Looney Toons

Not in my little space. I do have a wide range of ages that I bounce from and my teenage self is not as scared. They are my stronger "selves".

When my adult self kicks in, I can do chores, errands, go to the bank etc, but my little self can't do these things. I regress to a little at any given moment, so I am quite terrified when I have adult things to do and don't know how to do them. I just sort of freeze. I would love to have someone to hold my hand during these times.
By Fvteful
I curl up in bed with a boom or watch Sailor Moon or play with my kitten.

My public big self can handle stuff like when I'm working. My inner little is always panicky when she needs strength. I need backup from my strong goddess of that I made up. I can make myself be brave through my actual weakness.

I need guidance a lot because I don't have s daddy yet. I find decisions stressful but I know I'm smart enough to make them. I'm just very anxious and miss having a daddy to help me think.
By kitten--tea
What do you do as a little when your scared?
I dont usually get scared. But when I do daddy never hears the end of it :)

Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?
I've always been able to handle myself. I'm actually pretty mature for my age (18)

Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?
Well usually I like when daddy makes all the desicions. And if I don't like it then I'll say something. But I always trust daddy's judgement.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]