IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By paisleysmile
8-) So hey littles! I'm just now discovering the world. And I've got questions. If you guys wouldn't mind answering?

1. What made you guys realize you were littles?
2. What is the difference between a physically intimate and non physically intimate little?
3. Are any of you dominant personalities outside of your little space?

Those are all I can think of right now. I'm sure there will be more ::3:
By bluedinosaursocks
Hi! I can answer!

1. I've always had childish tendencies. Always. I've always loved Lego and stuffed animals, and for my birthday one year, my family bought me a footed sleeper with dinosaurs on it. But, a couple years ago, my fiance introduced me to diapers. I was a little nervous at first, but quickly took to it, and did my research. Then, I realized that there was a name for the things I liked and the feelings I was experiencing.

2. I am a completely nonsexual little. Oftentimes, diapers can be a physically intimate thing for people. Also, the ddlg thing can be physically intimate for people (I think it's part of BeDeeSeM stuff). I was never turned on by diapers or the idea of a daddy. But I figured I'd give it a shot. My fiance is turned on by diapers, and one night while in little mode, I figured that I'd try it out for him. I did, and he didn't push me at all. It went okay, but at the end of it, I decided that having sex while I'm feeling little really just wasn't for me. And that's alright. physically intimate or not, it's okay.

3. Since I'm a nonsexual little, my sex life and my little life are completely separated. In the bedroom, I'm very dominant. I mean, pegging, blindfolding, restraints, the whole shebang. I'm not really turned on by being a sub. While I'm in my little space, I get quiet and eager to please, but when I'm not in littlespace and I'm in the bedroom, I get controlling. Now, outside the bedroom, I'm pretty dominant as well. I'm blunt, loud, bossy, demanding, controlling, and a perfectionist. I like being in charge, and if I'm not in control, I get tend to get uncomfortable and frustrated.

I'm more than willing to answer any more questions you may have, so if you're curious about anything else, feel free to ask :)
By paisleysmile
:D Thank you!
I'm just so curious about the whole thing. I'm fascinated and a little turned on by the DDLG. But there are so many different nuances of being a little! I'm so dominant and demanding in day to day life. But I'm pulled toward being a little or maybe age play. There will definitely be more questions.
Thank you again. ::3:
By Cutie
I didn't know until 1 year after being with my daddy. I just somehow randomly ran across a DD/lg article and we both read a bunch of things together for a week before deciding that we fit the dynamic almost perfectly and that we just didn't know there was a term for it. Before that, I just thought my behavior was "normal" and that I was just immature/childish and clingy >.<

2. What is the difference between a physically intimate and non physically intimate little?
I donno if I can even answer this, but I guess if I had to:
physically intimate little = a little that is ok with doing naughti things and allowing the little in them to come out during it/ a little that only is little during naughti times
non physically intimate little = little during normal times and not just in naughti time, and maybe not even into being little during naughti??

I pretend when I'm a brat but other than that, no >.<;; my daddy knows it's joking and usually shuts it down hehe
By Jenpai
I've always had a little tendency. I've always heard of the dd/lg and I started reading all about it. While reading something about how littles where, I realized I acted exactly like that. Now here I am ^^
A physically intimate little will bring in the "age play". The punishments the daddy will give tend to be physically intimate and so yea... I can't speak for them though. I am a non-physically intimate little. I go into little space when I am stressed or depressed, so I use it more as a coping mechanism. My daddy and I do not let little space interfere with our physically intimate life.
I am very dominant outside of little space. My teacher in one of my classes wants me to be dominant and the leader in the class. I am studying in a male dominant subject, and he believes I can be a boss when I am older or lead people correctly. I also don't like people bossing me around when I am out of little space so yea... I hope that helps you!
By princessmeow
1.I have also always know I was little. I may not have always given it a title but I always enjoyed being "little"
2.I a guess a physically intimate little is someone that enjoys being little only as a kink and a non physically intimate is a little as more of a lifestyle.
3.not really I can be dominate occasionally. But I am mostly submissive in and out of my little space

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]