IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By deegi10
I didn't come out to my family in any uncertain terms but I called him daddy in front of them , but mostly my children. I'm not sure you really even have to say anything . Relationships should kind of speak for themselves . What You Do At HOME nobody has to know that unless you blog about that then of course that's a way to our it without having to say to the family

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hi! Unless you want to, you don't have to feel obligated to tell your family about your lifestyle. If they start asking questions about your lifestyle, just tell them that you enjoy doing things in a way that is stress free and having a person there to live you and take care of you.
Ive been an AB for 10 years and have secretly worn diapers since i was 13 the most terrifying feeling was getting caught i couldnt face them ive always been on my own on this but after i moved out on my own i decided to just be myself and have worn every day for almost 2 years i decided theres no reason they need to know ur personal bussiness unless u really want to tell them i guess the only way to do it is to do it but dat would be super. Duper scary for me however ive i had a partner to support me i probably wouldn't care that much
Attachments
20160813_124542.jpg
20160813_124542.jpg (443.9 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]