IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
So ! A pretty funny story, I have a ddlg themed youtube channel and one day I saw one of my old friends, who I had kind of stopped talking to when I graduated, had commented on my video. I had a mini heart attack of some sort thinking I had accidentally posted access to my channel on my vanilla social media. Nope, turns out she's actually just into it as well and she is a little!

We've started talking a lot more now and we want to have a little play date, I'm just having trouble thinking of some things to do! I know we Definitely can't do anything at either of our houses ( i'm home at my parents for the summer since i'm in college and she's still in high school), I don't want to feel like we can't do much if we're confined to one of our bedrooms or something.

Any ideas for what we could do? Or have you ever had a little play date (Via video chat or in person) and if so, why types of things did you do?
By dollyprincess
I always thought it'd be cool to have a little's play date at a park or something :) although i'd look for one where not alot of people hangout or something
By RadiatorDaisy
I think that would be stellar!... If you could rent a pavillion for the evening we could have a projector for movies, and do something messy fun like fingerpainting or coloring!
By doggg91
You could always try a "girls night in" angel, with your parents, get them to have a date night so you two can have the whole house for movies or play time or fun things. Of course, her being young, careful bout stuffs, but also, making it a learning experience for the both of you can be super duper. In my dating experience, any way to sneak a bath together is quite bonding, between a pair of subs. Kids movies, snacks, video games if you like, reading something together, playing with old toys from your past, in your closet, if you manage to get the house alone. If not, try going to a college campus and just exploring, climbing around the achitecture. If things get smexual at any point, feel free to hide behind a building or a large animal, like a cow or a hippopotamus. Unisex or family restrooms might not be sanitary, but can provide privacy if you want. Hammock in a tree, ooo, climb trees!!! Trees are fun. BE CAREFUL.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]