IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By BrokenKey
you can either search thru caregivers post:
its on the front page under "looking for little - personal"
which is were caregivers post about what kind of little there looking for and you can comment on the post or pm them

or create your own:
its on the front page under "looking for caregiver - personal"
were you can create a "new topic" and specify exactly what you looking for in a caregiver and other details
hope this helped :D
<3
So, you really just need to be careful. These relationships are like any other in terms of pacing and being open and honest. The one catch is that you need to be more communicative and set boundaries. It sounds counter-intuitive to DDLG and BeDeeSeM, but the real kink or the real intimacy comes from surrendering yourself to someone who DESERVES it because they have EARNED your trust. This means you should not jump into a relationship just because it is DDLG.

Like any relationship, take your time. If a DD does not appreciate your experience and does not give you the time and attention you need, then like any other relationship, it may not be healthy.

I will tell you this from the opposite side. I am a DD and was dating a girl who came out as little to me. I was super excited because I was sort of closeted before. Her excitement soon became over zealous and our relationship suffered. She, as a little, was pushing me harder and faster into incorporating this into our lives than I was ready. She made demands about how often we were "playing" and I was uncomfortable. Our intimacy levels suffered and we broke up. So it happens on both sides.

The real goal is to communicate. Be open and honest. Make that a rule you have in the relationship, that you have to connect and talk regularly. That if an issue arises, then it needs to be worked out in a particular way that is best for both of you. But take your time, be honest and open. Find the person who is right for you.
"intellectualdaddy" made a perfect answer, but I am going to do my best!

A caregiver is a very important person in our life.
You should have a very strong connection to the person, but fear not! You can try to find in the "looking for a caregiver" and "looking for a little".
Butt remember, don't be so shy, have fun with them, and learn :3
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]