IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
My little has been feeling a bit uncomfortable in his little space and I'm afraid to lose my babyboy....He use to be so happy in little space. Does anyone know what I can do to help him be more comfortable again... I da breaking my heart seeing him fade away from being my little boy. Please help...
Hey there. This could be caused by a variety of things, from psychological issues to emotional problems to simple fading interest. Let's talk about this and some suggestions I'd make.
  • 1: Make sure the issue isn't being caused by a psychological disorder. Is your little suffering from depression? Are things that were previously enjoyable to your little no longer enjoyable? Are they lacking energy? Are they suicidal? If any of this is true they may be suffering from depression and you should seek professional help for them.
  • 2: Could the issue be caused by embarrassment, lack of pride, or general feeling of self loathing? When I was younger, I was very embarrassed to be an AB. I would go through binge and purge cycles where I would be binge on wearing diapers and then later burn them in my backyard because I hated them so much. I describe this phenomenon in my comic Don't Binge/Don't Purge (click for link). If this is the case, you can break the cycle by instilling a sense of self pride. For instance, point out all the things that make your little normal (They're just another law abiding, tax paying, citizen in a free country) and imply that it is no big deal that they do something strange in the safety of their own home between consenting adults.
  • 3: If the problem is fading interest, there might not be a lot you can do. Some people do soul searching and realize that they aren't really the people they used to be. Maybe the little thing just lost it's spark for them. You can try to rekindle the spark with positive interactions, but it may be a good idea to just let them explore their interest or lack thereof on their own. It obviously means a lot to you, so maybe they'll stay for you. You should help your little come to terms with who they are regardless.
Hope that helps.
hey there!
i know this post is rather old but i figure it could be helpful to others as well.
if your little is not feeling happy in littlespace it is important to discuss your worries with them. they may be struggling with depression or going through some emotional struggle. they could also be feeling ill or have a bad memory from littlespace. something may have happened that you are unaware of that they are not communicating. sitting your little down and expressing your concerns about there well being would be the best action you could take. as a caregiver you look out for your little and they will most likely greatly appreciate you noticing that they may be unwell.
best of luck!
xoxo Vivi :splode:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]