IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I have been reading all of these and my nervousness has eased and i am ready to get some. Do any of you guys have recommendations of cute diapers? I wear a size 7 pants. I dunno how the sizing works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hewwo!! So in terms of cute adult diapers, I prefer using the site wearingclouds.com I personally like being able to choose the diapers I want to try and wear and such. This is a good website to try different brands and styles and such that you may like without having to buy a whole case just to find you don't like them. This is also a good way to try out sizing options. It sounds to me like you might be a small in some and a medium in other brands, but that is something you will have to figure out for yourself and find what is most comfortable for you. I hope this was helpful for you and believe me this website has a lot of cute diapers! Enjoy and have fun!
Hiya,

So, my favorite AB diaper thus far is Tykables. They have cute prints all over the diaper and not just on the front. They are super absorbent and are good on odor control. However, they are not resealable so you will have to change if you happen to accidentally stretch them during use. Another thing I did for myself was buying a couple pairs of all-in-one cloth diapers from HappyEndings Eco Diapers, LLC. These work great and I also went ahead and bought a pack of three cloth stuffers to go with them to make them even thicker when I want them to be. Laundering is a three step process with the occasional need for "stripping". To figure out laundering just google "cloth diaper laundering instructions" and follow the steps (be careful with the velcro as it can wear down the diapers when they go into the machine for washing, i.e. make sure they are fastens like you were going to wear them before you throw them into the washer). Also, make sure you buy baby powder and wipes to prevent diaper rash (for both cloth and disposables).

Have fun,
Babypants93
You can see your size by looking on the inside of your jeans or pants (Which should read size 7, then a number followed by " , which is in example 34" Which is in inches of the circumference of your waist. A lot of diapers do the sizes differently, but generally that and weigh yourself, so if a small is 23"-29" waist for example, then that would be your size. In order to check your waist in case you dont have any pants that have the information that are comfortable, You would need a flexible proper tape measure
Example: The Little Pawz sizing chart.,
ABU is definitely my go to for diapers, i personally prefer ABU space and Little Pawz! ^-^ AB Factory has tons of cute diapers to choose from also, as does wearing clouds& Bambino diapers. As for sizing most sites have charts you should be able to look at. Best of luck on your diapered journies! Stay dry!
There are alot brands with cute diapers for adults!! I love the following brands...#1 crinlklz they habe cute baby animals on them!! Bambinos are super thick and come with blocks on them. Aww so cute has pink or blue bears on them. The attends work alright but just feel like regular underwear but these you can decorate yourself with stickers.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]