IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
(My apologies if there's already been a post created on this topic. I looked around but didn't seem to find one, so thought I would post a new topic on padded littles.)

First, by padded I mean training pants for toddlers (like Huggies or Goodnites) that little boys and little girls can put on/take off themselves or with help from a Caregiver. They're similar to diapers but are made to fit toddler bottoms and don't have any straps or closures on the waistband. Personally I wear them almost nightly or as often as I can, and my Caregiver introduced me to them. I quite like them, and my Caregiver finds that they can expand upon the little dynamic by in a sense "reverse potty training" me. This works for us since my age range is more around the toddler years. With the padding my Caregiver has me use baby powder, and this helps with making the padding more comfortable and also again adds to the experience of being in littlespace. There are also loads of great activities littles can engage in while being padded, and sometimes it's fun/a little (pun intended) tricky to wear padding under regular clothing.

I was wondering what your experiences are with being a padded little? If this is your first time hearing about padding, do you think you'd be interested in trying it out? :D
By Poptart
To be honest I have never tried it before, but it has been a fanatasy/thought that i think I would enjoy very much.
By jim3
Padded littles or diapered littles is the preferred way I feel a DD/LG relationship should be. At least for me. But I am a diaper wearer and have a kink with it. To put it simply, a diapered girl I find extremely cute, attractive, sexy, a baby, and adorable all at the same time. I am not a daddy to anyone but I think I would probably make a good one. But to not include diapers in a DD/LG relationship would, for me, cut out a big part of the whole experience. Diapers make the little so much cuter, sweet, adorable, and sexy. It is like this magical combo.

There are handfuls of littles on tumblr who involve diapers and find it twisty. So hopefully this doesn't come as a surprise. Here is one below that I have visited:

http://daddyiwantthis.tumblr.com
By jim3
Actual in public most people don't notice or care if someone is wearing a diaper under their clothes. You can be discreet and still dress cute at the same time. A diaper hidden underneath makes it that much more adorable.
By bananabakery
Glad we've got a discussion going on this! I can agree that being padded, at least for me, adds to the DD/lg experience. I think it's a bit different than wearing diapers in the AB sense, which some people might confuse with being a padded little especially if you're around the 5 years and under age range. I can see how there would be a concern of someone knowing if you're wearing padding. I know some people will get cute, ruffly diaper covers that aren't crinkly to put over their padding and then wear a skirt over. You can even get larger than usual cute or sexy panties to put over the padding and wear with a dress. Or, wear good ol' padding without anything over it and just wear some pants and a long-shirt. Sometimes even knowing that you have a "little secret" (excuse the pun :D) can be fun! And I think it's nice to be padded while shopping for little items - if you're worried about getting cold stares from strangers by being littleness in public, wearing padding out can actually be a discrete and fun alternative.
I'm more AB than I am in to DDLG. I've been getting diapered since I was eleven years old. I wear diapers every day and, for the most part, don't really own any underwear anymore. People have never really noticed that I'm wearing a diaper, but I don't exactly use them very much. I've changed in bathroom stalls before and nobody has noticed there either. I wear cloth diapers and I posted a big ol' article about them here: http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... f=4&t=7974
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]