IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By littleshadow
I'm a little and have known it for about a year now. I have never had a daddy but that is a different point. I have anxiety and depression and feel safer when I am in my little space. Is this just me? I feel like no one wants a little that is sad like me, I want a daddy. I just wanted to know if i'm the only one like this or not.
By cookie_bunny
you're most definitely not the only one. i suffer from depression and anxiety quite often. when i'm being little, it's so much easier... but sometimes it's really difficult because the depression gets in the way. i don't have a daddy either, but that's ok... because the right daddy will care about/for you unconditionally. <3

(I know this user is banned, but this is for anyone else who might see this post)
I also suffer from anxiety and depression. I have currently just realized that I am a little and I do not have a caregiver. I feel a great deal like I may never find one because I am so depressed but when I do go into little space I feel calmer but I still have a nagging feeling of loneliness. I wish I had a caregiver even if they are long distance so I don't feel so confused and have some type of structure in my life. Does anyone else think this way?
I am a DD and I struggle with anxiety, depression, etc. I can only speak from my point of view, but is wager I'm not the only one who'd agree. Any little of mine is someone to be loved and cared for regardless of how they feel (and that is the only time I will tell you your feelings don't matter). I know what it's like to be so exhaustingly depressed and have people try and "get you out of it" only to get frustrated and annoyed when they can't. I think the best thing to do for someone who's depressed is to sit down with them (ice cream is a plus, protip: Ben and Jerrys) and not try and change how they feel. Let them know that you're there to read with/to them, rub their back, watch Netflix, or maybe just exist for a while. Care without judgment, love without conditions. Depression is real snailpoop and it is not a moral failing or an inability to "get over it". Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what the firetruck they're talking about.
Nope, I do, too. I'm bipolar II (means I am not delusional or have hallucinations or paranoia). I also have anxiety. But seeing a therapist once a month and having a doc control my meds, I am fine. I tell me patiens that the best thing they can do to folow the directions of their caregivers. If there's an issue, report it rather than quit or be quiet.

Also, the best and most courageous thing one can do is ask for an reach out for help when you really need it. That's shows character and strength. Not the easiest thing. It's quite scary but once it's done, you can get on the road to recovery. BUT you have to want to stay better abd get better because it's a two way street when it comes to getting and staying well
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]