IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Rosetta
viewtopic.php?f=2&p=10994#p10994

Wow. I woke up just now to this. darn. I can't believe it, but at once I can believe it too much for my own liking. This is the very reason I have came into conflict with some Little-environments/twisty environments. Right after the Brussels Attacks for example. People being upset because their precious Munch might get taken away from them because the police needed people to stay in Lockdown.

To me, we are all whole people. I do not just come in here when I feel Little and leave when I stop feeling it. This is why I also might "confuse" people when I talk about serious topics in chat, or show to be a stronger opiniated / willed person. I take myself as a whole, whatever mood I'm in, and in return wish to get to know people as a whole, rather than just one side of them. I've met potential playpartners who for example don't wish to share anything with me that is beyond their twisty limits and fantasies. But how could I be asked to trust a playpartner when they aren't even willed to be a whole person with me?

This is my free time. And, as opposed to those reactions Admin quoted, for me, free time it does not mean I am being "disturbed" out of my Littlespace by someone real. To me it means, this time spend with others, would be utterly worthless if these people are all pretending to be someone they are not, or show only part of themselves and block the rest out. Human interaction which is not genuine is pointless to me.

From this point of view I hope it can help to see what is mentally going on, how it could improve further interactions between us all in the future. Because, where is the point in spending many days talking to each other, when in the end the people we learn to know are not real or willed to share their whole, real self? And then, can we really truly say we would not help someone, while we are being our real whole self? I think not. I am 100% sure that if any of you would walk the street, you see a person in need, who is about to kill themselves, none of you would ignore it or brush it off.
What people say in a chatroom sounds easily distant, unreal. Some of us see this distance as an opportunity to pretend someone they are not, to take a role.
But I think none of us should forget that we are not roles. We are all real people, using the methods we have in order to get to know each other. We can not always feel the realness of the people we talk in here with every day, but the fact that someone comes in here, even not as extreme as feeling suicidal, but just being down, just like you would with any other person you have in front of your face, imagine what they are going through. How would you feel in their situation?

All I can hope is that said Daddy Dom comes back very soon. Or that there is somehow a way of tracking them. I know one time, my ex was part of a gaming community website where the same happened. Luckily, the community reacted well and tried to help him, and when they found out he had already taken an overdose the administrators tracked down his address and could call 911 on him. That is how real every single person in here is, they aren't just text popping up, they are as real as you, their feelings are as real as yours. And some feelings just ought to get priority, which shouldn't be an issue when we are all being our whole, genuine, emphatic selves.

Thanks for letting me have a voice in this. Things like this string my throat shut.
Rosetta wrote:
> viewtopic.php?f=2&p=10994#p10994
>
> Wow. I woke up just now to this. darn. I can't believe it, but at once I can believe
> it too much for my own liking. This is the very reason I have came into conflict
> with some Little-environments/twisty environments. Right after the Brussels Attacks
> for example. People being upset because their precious Munch might get taken away
> from them because the police needed people to stay in Lockdown.
>
> To me, we are all whole people. I do not just come in here when I feel Little and
> leave when I stop feeling it. This is why I also might "confuse" people when I talk
> about serious topics in chat, or show to be a stronger opiniated / willed person.
> I take myself as a whole, whatever mood I'm in, and in return wish to get to know
> people as a whole, rather than just one side of them. I've met potential playpartners
> who for example don't wish to share anything with me that is beyond their twisty
> limits and fantasies. But how could I be asked to trust a playpartner when they
> aren't even willed to be a whole person with me?
>
> This is my free time. And, as opposed to those reactions Admin quoted, for me, free
> time it does not mean I am being "disturbed" out of my Littlespace by someone real.
> To me it means, this time spend with others, would be utterly worthless if these
> people are all pretending to be someone they are not, or show only part of themselves
> and block the rest out. Human interaction which is not genuine is pointless to me.
>
>
> From this point of view I hope it can help to see what is mentally going on, how
> it could improve further interactions between us all in the future. Because, where
> is the point in spending many days talking to each other, when in the end the people
> we learn to know are not real or willed to share their whole, real self? And then,
> can we really truly say we would not help someone, while we are being our real whole
> self? I think not. I am 100% sure that if any of you would walk the street, you
> see a person in need, who is about to kill themselves, none of you would ignore
> it or brush it off.
> What people say in a chatroom sounds easily distant, unreal. Some of us see this
> distance as an opportunity to pretend someone they are not, to take a role.
> But I think none of us should forget that we are not roles. We are all real people,
> using the methods we have in order to get to know each other. We can not always
> feel the realness of the people we talk in here with every day, but the fact that
> someone comes in here, even not as extreme as feeling suicidal, but just being down,
> just like you would with any other person you have in front of your face, imagine
> what they are going through. How would you feel in their situation?
>
>
> All I can hope is that said Daddy Dom comes back very soon. Or that there is somehow
> a way of tracking them. I know one time, my ex was part of a gaming community website
> where the same happened. Luckily, the community reacted well and tried to help him,
> and when they found out he had already taken an overdose the administrators tracked
> down his address and could call 911 on him. That is how real every single person
> in here is, they aren't just text popping up, they are as real as you, their feelings
> are as real as yours. And some feelings just ought to get priority, which shouldn't
> be an issue when we are all being our whole, genuine, emphatic selves.
>
> Thanks for letting me have a voice in this. Things like this string my throat shut.

Beautifully put I know that bad place and cry for help when I'm there but nobody cares...
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]